We know that proteins are an essential and indispensable for most vital functions of the organism. However, proteins are a nutrient to be very complex in its assimilation and use, being a food very difficult for the digestive process, it requires a good information to make a proper decision regarding the proper consumption and build positive this food in our diet.
It must first be noted that:
- More than fifty percent of the body is made up of proteins.
- Are essential for growth, tissue formation and repair of cells.
- Essential to the proper functioning of enzymes, hormones and antibodies.
- Vital to the composition of genes and cell regeneration and reproduction
The correct balance of proteins
As mentioned in the box above, the proteins are difficult to digest food. They are the most energy used for decomposition and assimilation, so if there is a surplus, leading, instead of being carriers of energy consumed. The daily requirement you must consider many issues, such as age, if in this period of growth, lactation, or the daily energy expenditure, as if you are sedentary or athlete. In childhood are required generous amounts of protein, however, it is important to find a good balance for the feeding of children: no excess or missing. In the case of a sedentary adult, for example, need much less protein.
Is said that, in general, an adult requires 30 daily grams of protein and good ration. An athlete, for example, need between 40 and 50 grams. However, consider an interesting question actually, consumption of animal protein and vegetables.
Animal protein and vegetables
Has been long believed that animal protein is complete: the meat, egg, milk, butter and all foods derived from animals are the preferred food for a long time if you get protein concerned. On the contrary, many feel that the plant proteins are incomplete and lacking. Just wrong. Many current studies have shown that animal products are not needed, and has been shown that many fruits, vegetables, grains and seeds are powerful sources of protein.
It is true that meat contains animal proteins. But this only means that the animal already developed their own proteins from amino acids that have eaten plant the World . However, in the process of preparing protein, animal protein has been charged with their genetic code, ie, their animal instincts, his corpulence information, energy and brute force and instinctive.
Following is a list of advantages and disadvantages between the animal and plant proteins:
A diet high in animal protein
- Is the cause of many diseases
- Accumulation of uric acid in tissues
- Intestinal Problems A
- skin and hair with a little life and cheerfulness. Some
- eyes look tired and dull Deficiency of vitamin B6
- Highly prone to arteriosclerosis, heart ailments, bronchial, arthritis, kidneys, liver, etc.
- Chemical imbalance
- Are a source of energy well below the plant proteins. For
- load energy, disrupts the nervous system.
- Too much animal protein can not be stored in the body, and require high cost of energy to be discarded. Nature Notes: a carnivorous lion sleeps 20 hours a day. An elephant, herbivore, the animal is bigger and stronger, and less than 6 hours sleep a day.
- Eating too much animal protein causes the body to wear too much, causing drowsiness, poor concentration reluctance and after eating.
- Notes that are herbivorous animals such as cows, chicken, chicken, etc.. are animals that you eat to give you protein.
• They are highly digestible
have fats that are beneficial to the body
• Have more energy and biological value
• Eating raw foods of plant origin, it gives the body a high quality protein, these foods are excellent carriers of life energy, enzymes and healthy fats.
With a diet rich in fruits, vegetables, seeds, brewer's yeast, algae, and water sprouts, the body can produce its own amino acids and amino acids created either for the production of essential proteins .
a vegetable diet, the excess of amino acids can be stored in the liver, so that in the absence of any amino acid in their diet neustra provides the liver. The body has a perfect matching to distribute protein and is very difficult to reach a vegetable diet lacking protein.