Ayurveda is a practice which is also known as The Science of long age and health or Mother of all healing. This Hindu philosophy, among other things, we can devise our own strategy for health in a natural way and for life. Among these strategies is the food, the food, where ayurveda supports the belief that there is a menu that is equal for everyone, but that each individual requires a special menu taking into account its constitution.
Here are some recipes considering the basics of feeding Ayurveda, which recommends the be avoided in the general level bienke foods, which are of no or low food quality as those that are cooked too canned, sausages, the fried foods, very sugary loa, lean meat, cheese or fermented very salty, the mushrooms, etc., and avoid smoking, alcoholism and drug addiction and leading the mind to a state of lethargy, heaviness and irritation.
If you have additional questions about the food or do not know what kind of cosntitución belong (pita, vatten, Kapha) to guide your aliemntación can cosnultar our blog or our Natural Health magazine for more information on Ayurveda.
2 kg of spinach.
• 14 raw almonds.
• 3 cloves of garlic.
• 1 tablespoon flour. • 1 lemon
1. Wash the chard and remove the wires. Penca separate from the leaves. Chop these, cooked in boiling water with salt. Reserved. Penca cut into strips of 5 cm. 2
. Put a pot on fire with water, salt and a dash of lemon, add the pence to begin to boil and leave for 45 minutes. Meanwhile, put the oil in a skillet, fry the garlic and almonds. 3
. When browned, majarlo in a mortar. Again bring the pan to the fire, add one tablespoon of flour and stir very careful not to brown or burn, add the wet mortar, mix well, pour over the drained Penca and leave the fire for 10 minutes. < / P>
ARTICHOKES A CREAM
• 2 lemons,
• 3 tablespoons flour,
• 100 gr. butter • 250g
• 1 bunch of parsley, nutmeg •
• 1 teaspoon sugar, salt
1. Clean artichokes. Discard the outer leaves and tough ends with a sharp knife. Items in 4 pieces and remove pelusilla. Squeeze into a bowl of lemon juice. Add a little water and dip the artichokes in the liquid that is not black.
2. In a saucepan, boil has put about 2 liters of water with a tablespoon of flour diluted in cold water, lemon rind and salt Punat. Put the artichokes and let boil for 10 minutes. Drain and should help in a pan with 50 gr. butter, sugar, a little salt and the juice of another lemon. Taparlas to low heat and cook until tender. Drain with a skimmer and reserve hot.
3. Let it reduce a bit the cooking juices. Add a béchamel sauce prepared with 50 gr. butter 3 tablespoons flour, cream, a little grated nutmeg and a pinch of salt. Return the artichokes to the pan. Allow the sauce to boil again, and if too thick add a little hot water. Add parsley and serve.
SQUASH, VEGETABLE MARROW
STUFFED WITH RICE
Ingredients for 4:
• 2 zucchini
200 gr. each
• 150 gr. cooked rice,
• 15 gr. of marjoram,
• 10 gr. oregano,
• 100 gr. shredded cheese,
• 25 gr. butter or margarine,
• 200 gr. tomatoes peeled and cut into small squares.
1. Split the squash in half, gutted and reserve the pulp. Cook the zucchini in water and salt. Book. Chop the flesh of the squash. In a skillet with butter, skip the flesh of the squash, rice and half the herbs. Fill the zucchini. 2
. In an oven, put the tomatoes and seasoned with the remaining herbs, salt and pepper. Arrange the zucchini on top. Sprinkle with grated cheese and put in oven for 30 minutes.
THE ORANGE SALAD
• 1 bunch watercress,
• 2 large oranges,
• 1 onion,
• orange juice half of a large or small,
• 30 g almonds, peeled,
• 1 tablespoon sugar integral
• Fresh Basil,
• freshly ground black pepper, 5 tablespoons
• AOVE (extra virgin olive oil),
1. Picamos onion fine, put it in a jar with a screw with the oil, orange juice, sugar, pepper, salt and chopped basil leaves. Shake well and let it stand. Peel oranges and cut into thin slices. Put on a plate to collect all the juice that will drop. Mix the shredded lettuce, watercress, oranges and juice they have released and chopped almonds.
Serves: 6 people
• 75 gr. peeled raw almonds. •
100 gr. of bread crumbs soaked in water and crushed but not much.
• 2 cloves of garlic. •
8 tablespoons olive oil (1), possibly good.
• 3 tablespoons of vinegar.
• Salt •
Water: 1 liter and a half.
1. In a blender beaker miss the ingredients except water. It's going to be fine well, pour into a soup tureen and add the ice water gradually until a homogeneous mixture. To serve add grapes, possibly moscatel. The quantities of ingredients are approximate and may vary depending on the quantities of taste.
• 1 teaspoon of curry, chilli
• 3 cloves garlic
• 6 cups of broth or water,
• 4 tablespoons olive oil,
• 1 sprig of parsley,
• salt, pepper •
1. stir-fry the chopped onion and pepper in a clay pot with hot oil. Add chopped garlic and when golden, add the minced meat. 2
. Fry a few minutes, stirring with a wooden spoon, and remove salpimentar pepper. Dissolve the curry in a cup of broth and add to the casserole. 3
. Cook for a minute and add the rice and half the almonds (or chopped fillets). Frying a few minutes and pour the remaining broth. 4
. Stir well to mix all ingredients together, correct seasoning and simmer for 15-20 minutes on medium heat. Finish cooking and sprinkle with chopped parsley and the remaining almonds.