The butter, unmistakable taste and smell, is a very versatile ingredient in cooking, especially for developing bakery, but it can also be seasoned fish, pasta and steamed vegetables, among other things. Rich in vitamin A, D and E, contains minerals such as calcium, sodium, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, zinc, manganese, iron, fluorine, copper, iodine, chromium, and selenium.
This product is formulated with ingredients of animal origin, is high in saturated fat and, although it is very energy, moderate consumption is recommended, especially if you have cholesterol problems or are overweight.
• 350 g of whole flour
• 350 gr of butter
• 1 egg
• 200 gr brown sugar
• 1 / 4 of a liter of cold soy milk
• 4 teaspoons baking powder
• 2 tablespoons sweet anise
• 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
• 100 gr of peeled nuts
• 100 gr of dried currant
1. Mix in a bowl the eggs, sugar and butter until a homogeneous mixture. Later, add milk, baking powder, anise, and oil well harina.Removemos until we get a smooth dough, then that will add the walnuts and raisins.
2. Turning the mixture into a mold of sponge cake, which we previously smeared with butter, and leave it in the oven at about 180 degrees Centigrade for 40-45 minutes.
3. Let cool and ready to serve
• 200 gr. ground almonds
• 200 gr. sugar mortena
• 4 egg whites
• A pinch of salt
• 1 tablespoon flour integral
1. Mix the flour with ground almonds and sugar.
2. Beat the clear peaks with salt as they are added to the mix before.
3. Grease oven tray with butter (I put paper sulfurizado and post) and place the dough well extended (with the back of a spoon).
4. Put the oven to 180 º c and are about 7-8 minutes.
5. Before it cools, remove the tray and are given the form of tiles with a roller or something similar and let cool completely.
6. Emerging safe and delicious.
• 1 kg of ground almonds
• 1 kg of sugar
• 7 tablespoons water
1. Pour into a bowl of almonds, sugar and water.
2. Knead for quite some time until it becomes a paste consistency.
3. Put into mold and let it stand a couple of hours.
Turkey to butter
NOTE: to accompany you can prepare this turkey Gravy Apple, the combination is delicious.
8-10 servings Ingredients:
• 3 cans applesauce
• 3 apples, peeled and finely chopped
• 1 / 4 onion, finely chopped
• 1 / 2 stick butter
• 3 tablespoons brown sugar
• 1 / 3 cup brandy
1. In a saucepan melt butter and sauté the onion, when it adds the transparent apple and sugar, stir.
2. Cooking under heat until the apple is soft, and incorporates the latest brandy puree, stir to incorporate and cook until you release the boil, remove and let stand at room temperature before serving.
Sponge cake with lemon yogurt
• lemon 2 yoghurts
• 6 eggs
• 6 cups flour (with a measure of the yogurt)
• 4 cups sugar
• 2 cups sunflower oil
• Yeast 1sobre royal
• a pinch of salt
• lemon zest.
1. Preparing a mold with butter and sprinkle with a little flour.
2. In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients being careful not to form lumps that is well beaten, turns around in the mold previously prepared. Then put in oven at a temperature of 175 º for 45 minutes. When ready it is placed on the plate and if you want you can get drunk with a syrup.