You feel weak, depressed hearted and even though you eat nutritious food, doing exercise and taking natural enough water? Perhaps it is the right time to pay attention not to what you eat, but as it comes. Bobería and seems a little unimportant, we blended food to the whims and requests of the palate throughout life, yet what happens in the stomach when we finished eating, it's something that we do not pay attention because they may not see it physically, more could have a look at everything that happens in the digestion and throughout all the tremendous effort that makes our stomachs after we got up from the table and go to work or any other activity, then perhaps we could consider the or blended food.
We know that health is the result of many factors involved in the body, and yet it sometimes seems that we do more things to be okay, even poor health and are an encouragement to us to maintain enthusiasm during the day. We must insist, no doubt, keep looking until we find what is preventing us feel energetic, vital and full of joy for living. Among the many things that could be preventing them from our well-being is the proper food combining. Eating correctly is a habit that greatly facilitates the digestive process. Go against the basic principles of digestion involves many problems not only for health, but also we are preventing him properly nourish body and keep an appropriate weight.
Right combination of food
stomach to digest the fact that one cooked food at a time. Cooked food is one that has been heated by some form, whether soup, meat, stews, fruit or vegetables heated.
• The ideal is always a dish that combines cooked (a solid food) with a salad (liquid meal without cooking). We must note that the vegetables have cooked and cooked food.
• The combination of protein and carbohydrate is incompatible. To decompose in the stomach, each requires acidic gastric juices and alkaline respectively. If your mixes at mealtime carbohydrates and protein, the stomach secretes gastric juice both acids and alkali, the result is that the mixed juices are neutralized. It is then that your stomach has trouble digesting food very much, indeed often can not do, and this is what causes you indigestion or heartburn.
• When mixing protein and carbohydrates in one meal, spend hours without food can digest in your stomach, and is beginning to happen here the decomposition process of the food, then begin to produce toxins, gases, bad breath, etc..
• The mixture
past that fact, but you have not consumed alcohol, the fermentation of the food it produces, and if not to consume alcohol damage the liver, an oversight on your digestion can be done.
our diet there are many common examples of this combination (carbohydrates and protein): pasta (carbohydrates) and cheese or mushrooms (protein), meat (protein) and potatoes and olives, milk (protein) and pasta, bread, fruits, etc..
• The combination of carbohydrates in one meal is not as harmful as the two proteins in one meal.
• Remember that everything that is cooked or heated is a solid food, so if the vegetables are cooked, are cooked as food.
• The theory proposes that food is a mix all the food groups is incorrect.
• Fruit is highly recommended to consume it alone, without mixing with any other food. The reason is that the natural sugar from the fruit ferments any food in the stomach.
eat fruits with other foods, these accelerating the fermentation of food, this causes empacho, indigestion and the vitamins of the fruit will not be utilized fully. Moreover, as noted above, when food is rotten and fermented in the body, it's like take alcohol.
• If you are going to eat fruit, it is best to consume citrus as the first food in the mornings. Lemon, guava, pineapple, plum, strawberry, grapefruit, orange, etc.. are ideal as they purify the body and purify the blood, clean and prepare the stomach for this to start working. You need only twenty minutes to fully assimilate these fruits in your body, so after waiting twenty minutes for breakfast after having eaten.
• Other fruit can eat at different times of day, making it half hour before or two hours after eating something.
• Try not to drink at lunchtime. They dilute the digestive juices and cause food takes much longer to assimilate. A small cup of tea is recommended digestive and sufficient liquid before, during or after the meal.
• Try to drink water half an hour before or one hour after the meal.
Ideal food Four
• A sandwich with whole wheat bread, lettuce, spinach, alfalfa sprouts and avocado.
raw salad with panela cheese or cottage.
steamed vegetables combined with a salad of crisp lettuce and vegetables.
• Brown rice and salad.