Learn to cook with organic products and distance learning is now possible: although you can not move, you can access this course online organic cooking! In this article all the information you need to know.
... Balanced with natural cuisine, to look after the environment and is responsible can be very delicious and easier than it sounds ...
It involves applying certain criteria that allow us to choose the right foods without having to consult tables of calories and nutrients.
This course intends to emphasize the use of real food and traditional return to the integral ingredients, organic, local and from the station. And let logic and intuition, variety and satisfaction to guide us back to eating with sense.
Learn the art of creating delicious dishes balanced, using the wide variety of organic whole foods with traditional cooking techniques and healthy.
Exploring the biochemical properties of food and energy.
Having a practical guide to planning a successful menu to increase our energy and improve health.
CHAPTER 1: INTRODUCTION
• The role of nutrition in human health
• Food, tradition and culture
• Philosophy Nutrition
• Criteria for selection of healthy foods
• Definition of Organic Farming
• Historical Perspective on Ecological Agriculture
• Current Status of Organic Farming
CHAPTER 2: THE MACRO AND MICRO-NUTRIENTS
CHAPTER 3: FOOD GROUPS AND THEIR PROPERTIES
• Seeds and nuts
• Meat, fish, eggs
CHAPTER 4: FOOD QUALITY ECOLOGICAL
• Conventional agriculture or industrial
• Factory farming
• The green alternative
• Organic farming compared to conventional
• Advice for consumers
• The greening industry
• Benefits of organic food
• Control and certification of organic products
CHAPTER 5: A NATURAL GOURMET KITCHEN
• Notes on organic food and condiments
• Techniques and effects of cooking methods
• Considerations to be a tasty dish
CHAPTER 6: PLANNING THE MENU I
• What to eat and in what proportion?
• Current food and nutrition recommendations
• Aspects to consider for a healthy diet
• The acid-alkaline balance
• A practical guide to develop menus
CHAPTER 7: PLANNING THE MENU II
• The seasonally food
• Personalized Diet
CHAPTER 8: FOR A HEALTHY AND ORGANIC KITCHEN
• Healthy Cooking equipment
• Considerations materials for kitchen utensils
• The healthy cooking, sustainable and meaningful
CHAPTERS 9-10: RECIPE OF THE NATURAL GOURMET
• First and second courses with vegetables from land and sea, proteins and grains
• Salad dressings, sauces, spreads and condiments
• Breakfast, snacks and desserts
Course Duration: 100 hours
Number of students: 30
Course dates: from 01/12/2009 to 01/04/2010
Registration Period: from 18/11/2009 to 01/02/2010
Born in Leon, Diploma in Dietetics and Human Nutrition by CESNID naturopathy and graduated from the Institute of Health Training Roger de Llúria (Barcelona) and FORATMAN.
Agricultural engineer by UPM, from the first year of college did not understand that it could cultivate the land of another way not respecting the environment.
Natural cooking teacher, culinary consultant and chef graduated at the Natural Gourmet Institute for Health and Culinary Arts, founded by Annemarie Colbin in New York. He began his culinary training at cooking school in Bradford Montse (Barcelona) where he acquired the basis of energy and natural cuisine. He took the bull by the horns in various kitchens and worked with good teachers.
To pre-register to enter the following link:
Asociación Vida Sana, Clot 39, 3 º 2 ª. 08018 Barcelona
Tel: 93 580 08 18 - Fax: 93 580 11 20