This frutita color purple or blue, is a food free of cholesterol and sodium, high fiber and refreshing. Its juice is an astringent tonic, diuretic and much vitamin C. is one of the fruits that fall into place a number in terms of its antioxidant capacity over all other fruits and vegetables. The pigment that gives it its color (the anthocianina), intervenes in human cell metabolism by decreasing the action of free radicals, associated with aging, cancer, heart disease and Alzheimer's .
Tart cranberries and lemon
• 1 cup soft butter
• 2 cups brown sugar
• 6 large egg yolks
• 4 tablespoons lemon zest
• 3 tablespoons lemon juice
• 3 cups whole wheat flour or spelled (CERN)
• 1 teaspoon baking soda
• 1 cup lemon yogurt
• 6 egg whites 1 pinch of
• crémor Tatar
• 1 ½ cup fresh blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 375 ° F (190 ° C). 2
. Grease and flour a cake mold for pancakes or 8 X 4 X 3 "(20 X 10 X 7 CM).
3. In a large bowl, make a cream with the butter and whisk.
4. Slowly add the butter, sugar and beat until mixture is light and fluffy.
5. Continue beating and add the yolks one by one egg.
6. Then add the grated lemon and juice.
7. Once ready, in a medium bowl mix the flour and baking soda to butter mixture, alternating with the yogurt.
8. In a medium bowl, combine the egg with the clear Tatar crémor. Whisk until mixture forms soft peaks.
9. Stir one fourth of the beaten egg whites into the mixture.
10. Incorporate the remaining egg whites into the mixture.
11. Incorporating cranberries.
12. With a spoon, put the mixture in the mold of the prepared pan.
13. Bake for one hour, until knife comes out clean or wooden toothpick inserted in the cake.
14. Let the cake cool for 5 minutes in the pan.
15. Volta in a wire grill and let cool.
Vegetarian ham (or turkey breast) with cranberry sauce
• 1 piece of ham or vegetarian big a piece of turkey breast.
• 2 cups apple cider
• 1 cup brown sugar • ¼
• 1 Rajita cinnamon
• 700 grams of blueberries
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. Place over medium heat in a saucepan the sugar, cider, water and cinnamon. 2
. Mix thoroughly.
3. Up a little fire and heat to dissolve sugar well. Entpnces Add cranberries and let cook occasionally. 4
. Allow to cool to room temperature and transfer it to another container. Cover and refrigerate for 24 hours in order to concentrate the flavors. Remove from fridge half an hour before use. 5
. Salpimentar or seasoning to taste turkey breast or ham vegetarian. 6
. In a cold skillet with hot oil until meat is well cooked and hot. (prevents browning)
7. Dip the slices of ham with cranberry sauce and serve.
Sweet blueberry soup and berry
• 500g mixed red berries (blueberries, cherries, currants, etc.).
• 500ml water
• The shell 1limón
• 1 cinnamon stick 2 cloves
• spices •
Honey to taste • 4 cc
1. Remove the tails and bones of the fruit and wash and drain. 2
. Put warm water or juice from the can into a large pan with the lemon rind, cinnamon and cloves. Boil over medium heat for about 10 minutes.
3. Add spices, and fruit.
4. Cook the fruit between 3 and 10 minutes until they get tender. 5
. Put in refrigerator for 2 hours before serving. 6
. Add honey after 1 hour.
7. Decorate with a dash of cream.
1. 5 drops of rose water
2. 1 cup (250 ml) cranberry
3. 25 cl of pear juice
4. 1 cup (250 ml) of 5
currants. 15 cl of vodka (Optional You can substitute the juice of a lemon or a dash of eggnog)
1. Mix cranberries and currants and batirlas. 2
. Add the vodka, pear juice and 5 drops of rose water. 3
. Mix everything and take it very cold.
50gr of grenetina
250ml cold water • 1 bottle of cranberry juice
• 400 grams granulated sugar •
Carambolo, kiwi or blueberries for garnish • 1
cast aluminum 1 / 2 liters
how to prepare:
1. Grenetina hydrated in cold water in a water bath and disuélvela.
2. Warm the juice with the sugar, add grenetina hydrated eseguida, mix well to dissolve
3. Empty the mold and pre-moistened chilled two hours before.
4. Refrigerate until completely rennet and lubricants carefully on a platter.
5. Decorate with slices of gelatin carambola and kiwi.