The book by A. Vogel dedicated to women. Towards a general welfare and a new quality of life thanks to the gentle methods of nature.
In our days it is really difficult, or very easily be a woman naturally. Today's woman must live up to their tasks, at risk of neglect or repress their natural rhythm. Conversely, if you can benefit from the gifts and remedies that nature has to offer, you can assume their duties with more energy and a good balance.
The fourth book in the collection of works by Alfred Vogel devoted entirely to this aspect, contains numerous tips Alfred Vogel's own and also women, who teach how to reach the natural understanding of the body and restore health and harmony between the body and soul. Preventive measures are recommended, creative activities, fitness and relaxation of body and spirit as well as a tasty food but natural. All these aspects require attention, but the essential point of this book is the use of the healing powers of plants.
The female cycle:
- In harmony with the rhythm of nature.
- Homeopathy offers the soft hand.
- Premenstrual syndrome.
- Fibroids: The operation "total" of the past.
- Stress, enemy of fertility.
- Living with a partner is always start from scratch.
- The intelligence of the heart.
- The new melancholy.
- It's more than a hormonal revolution.
- The real changes occur in the head.
- Osteoporosis, an edifying example.
- Disorders of menopause are not a necessary evil.
- The depressions begin slowly.
- The chest, the most sensitive area for women.
The beauty comes from within:
- Do the right weight.
- The thirst for love.
- The ten commandments of the kitchen.
- Physical activity does not mean optimal maximum activity.
- The relaxing sport.
- Skin care on behalf of nature.
Edited by Ars Medica, Barcelona. 92 pages