If you're on a diet, and you get tired of eating the same thing, or you are vegetarian and want something special dinner, here are some of these dinners very light and easy to make, low in calories and very original, made with wheat, barley, peas, vegetables ingredients and very healthy for you to enjoy quality cuisine.
Couscous (wheat salad)
• 3 tablespoons olive oil 1 onion
• • 150 grams of fresh mint couscous
• • • 1 cucumber
• • 1 green pepper Salt
• • • 4 tomatoes
the juice of 3 lemons
. Peel and remove seeds and tomatoes to cucumbers and cut into cubes. 2. 2
. Clean the peppers, remove the white parts and seeds and cut into thin strip. Peel the onion and pica. Click the herbs, reserving a few mint leaves for decoration.
3. In a salad bowl and add the couscous rocíalo with lemon juice. Add the vegetables and herbs and mix everything. Salpimienta comfortable. Mix again and put it overnight in the refrigerator.
4. Before serving, sprinkle with olive oil. Let rest for half an hour and serve cool.
• 1 •
escarole Hazelnut 100g peeled grapes
• 8 • 2 slices whole wheat bread
• A thin strip of vegetarian ham
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 1 teaspoon paprika
• 6 tablespoons olive oil
• 2 tablespoons vinegar •
. Wash and dry endive cut. Cut the bread into squares and tuéstalos in a pan with the hazelnuts.
2. Out of the fire, add two tablespoons of olive oil and a teaspoon of paprika to the bread and nuts take a bit of flavor paprika.
3. Cut grapes into quarters. Goes round and round on a hot pan with oil slides ham plant.
4. In a bowl put a base of endive seasoned with oil, salt and vinegar and have it on toasted bread with red pepper and hazelnuts . 5
. Topped with grapes and toasted ham strips.
Asparagus in Sauce
• 2 bundles of green asparagus
• 1 cup skim milk
• 1 teaspoon cornstarch
• 1 teaspoon dry
• 1 pinch salt ground white pepper •
. Boil the asparagus with a pinch of salt for 15 minutes. Drain and reserve the heat. Then placed in a pan, milk, cornstarch and mustard.
2. Kitchen with minimum 10 minutes fire until it forms a cream. Seasoned with a pinch of salt and pepper. 3
. Place the asparagus into a bowl, cream bath with mustard, baked just for being brown and serve hot.
Barley salad with corn and peas
• ¾ cup pearl barley
• 3 cups cooked fresh corn kernels
• ½ cup cooked green peas
• 1 large celery diced < BR> • 4 Italian diced tomatoes
• 3 to 4 tablespoons chopped fresh dill •
2 green onions sliced • Juice of ½ lemon
• 3 tablespoons olive oil
• Salt and fresh ground pepper to taste •
lettuce leaves, for garnish
. Bring to a boil 2 ½ cups water in saucepan. 2
. Incorporates barley leaves and boil gently, covered, until water is completely absorbed, about 40 to 45 minutes. 3
. Barley Let cool to room temperature.
4. In a large bowl combine the barley with remaining ingredients except lettuce. Cover container and refrigerate for one hour before serving.
5. Decorate each plate with lettuce leaves and then distributes them on the salad.
Single serving of vegetables
• 1 zucchini, cut into 1-1/2 inch pieces • 1 cup
fungi (mushrooms) button
• 1 bell pepper (paprika) yellow and red, cut pieces of 1-1/2 inch
• 1 cup tomatoes (tomatoes)
large cherry • 1 / 4 cup Italian salad dressing low fat sharp
• 2 tablespoons • Seasoning
grated cheese to taste
. Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. 2
. Mixed vegetables and tomatoes with dressing. Place in the center of a sheet of aluminum-resistant 18-inch long. (Or, alternatively, use two sheets of regular foil.)
3. Lift the paper side. 4
. Fold the paper twice and the top ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside.
5. Handle the package, giving it back to 4 minutes starting from 8 to 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender but crisp.
6. Cut several slots in the foil to allow steam to come out before opening the package. Sprinkle vegetable mixture with cheese