Sesame and olive oil are two ingredients that are ideal for salads. Besides being very good companions for vegetables are foods rich in essential oils and nutrients. The sesame is rich in beneficial oils or fats (unsaturated) and possess a high amount of protein, and s rich in methionine (essential amino acid). The sesame seed contains lecithin, which helps reduce blood cholesterol levels. This food is rich in calcium, iron and zinc and is a good source of vitamin E and B . Olive oil, on the other hand, is rich in beneficial oils also help favorably to the processes of digestion and is good for the skin.
Then we chose a delicious salad for you to not only deleitarte but nutrirte.
Potato Salad Primavera
Yield: 4 servings
• 6 medium potatoes, steamed and cut into cubes
• 3 large carrots steamed items and pictures
• 1 teaspoon sesame oil •
lemon juice • 1 red bell pepper and chopped green
diced onion • 1 medium piece of very finely chopped • 3 stalks
celery, washed well and cut into cubes
• ½ teaspoon paprika (or sweet pimientón)
• 1 pinch pepper or chile Piquín
• Dressing or basil leaves
• Herbs •
Italian sea salt to taste
. Mix in a salad of carrots, potatoes, peppers, celery, onions, paprika, pepper, salt and basil leaves (or dressing). Try not to beat potatoes or carrots.
2. Add about two teaspoons of olive oil and a few drops of lemon.
3. Decorate with sesame.
Garden Pasta (Pasta Salad)
Yield: 4 servings
• 1 package of pasta (preferably in a spiral of colors for better view)
• 3 tomatoes, diced
• ¼ cup parsley, washed and finely chopped < BR> • ¼ cup scallion, finely chopped •
¼ cup sesame
• sea salt to taste
• Olive oil (cold pressed) < BR> • Juice of one lemon
• Chile Piquín (optional) •
. Boil water with salt and bay leaf.
2. Once it boils, add two tablespoons of olive oil and pasta. Stir to prevent sticking.
3. Once the cooked pasta (al dente, not much or little), throw hot water and rinse pasta with cold water.
4. Drain the pasta well and place in a bowl. Then add the vegetables and items three tablespoons of olive oil, lemon, parsley, salt and Piquín. 5
. Revolver well. Decorate with sesame seeds and sliced jicama or, like you can garnish with picles.
• ¼ cup cracked wheat
• 4 sprigs of Chinese parsley (preferably dry)
• 8 tomatoes, ripe (not watery) and peeled
• 3 bunches of dried mint
• • ½ large onion
lemons to taste (recommended 3)
• Olive oil • Salt to taste
. Soak wheat in water and boiled for the whole night in the refrigerator.
2. Drain well wheat.
½ cup sesame seeds 4. Cut the tomatoes into cubes.
5. Finely chop the parsley and mint
6. Chop the onion into very small squares.
7. In a deep, mix all ingredients.
8. seasoned with olive oil, salt, lemons.
9. Refrigerate and serve cold preference.
10. This salad is ideal to serve with pita bread.
Salad of green beans
Yield: 5 servings
• Half a kilo of green beans, steamed (avoid cooking too)
• 6 tomatoes peeled
small onion, diced • 1 sprig of cilantro or •
chopped 50 grms. panela cheese or crumbled tofu (optional)
• Olive oil • Lemon
• Salt to taste
. Once cooked the steamed green beans, cut into pieces.
2. In a salad bowl, place the green beans and stir all ingredients.
3. Decorate with bits tofu and slices of tomato.
Cauliflower Salad Fresh
Yield: 7 servings
arbustitos cauliflower with flowers
2 medium carrots (steamed and cut into strips)
Red pepper 1 green and one red, matches style julienne strips
1 slice of red onion
Basil or chopped dill to taste good
5 tablespoons olive oil Sesame
. Once cooked cauliflower and carrots steamed, cut into thin strips 2
. In a salad bowl, mix all ingredients.
3. Season with olive oil , salt, lemon, oregano and dill.
4. gustas Decorate if sprinkling a little sugar to taste cheese or sesame seeds.