An abdomen is flat and well-machined from strong abdominal muscles. If abdomen is a muscular, this can disguise, for example, it could not hide an abdomen whose muscles are flaccid and killed, either through carelessness, lack of exercise, poor posture or sequelae of pregnancy. When the abdomen is weak, this could reflect all those effects that trigger abdominal swelling belly.
Abdominal distension is a condition that usually results from excessive or improper combination of foods, and not, say, a serious illness. It can also be caused by premenstrual syndrome, pregnancy or the intake air.
The abdomen swells further because intestinal gases, which are largely caused by the intake of fibrous foods such as fruits and plant also difficult to digest foods such as beans, beans, beans, chickpeas and beans are sources of intestinal gas. These gases also occur in people intolerant to lactose, and which they find very difficult to digest milk and dairy products.
The abdomen may be inflamed, too, for other reasons such as:
• Excess fat
• A combination of bad food
• Indigestion • Irritable Bowel •
bowel obstruction partial
• • Intestinal Parasites
• Anxiety • Constipation •
Gastritis • Intestinal infections
• Fluid retention
• For the suspension of oral contraceptives, which cause fluid retention, and to suspend the body may take a while to react to return to normal.
Treat each of
laos discomfort and suffering before we know it is not just a matter of aesthetics, but must be used in each solution. While one could hide belly gym symptom little aesthetic of inflammation of the belly, for those who can not is a matter of taking some alternatives to help desinflamarlo.
inflammation of the stomach is due to more severe illnesses such as gastritis, cysts, irritable bowel or the retention of liquids, it is advisable to go with a specialist for the better solution than depending on the person, and help to eliminate discomfort. However, as mentioned above, the swollen belly is not really a disease, and can help with a number of natural remedies for desinflamarlo.
Here are some very effective natural remedies to help desinflamarlo while you consult with your doctor. If you do not know what you should choose the infusion, the infusion general search.
Natural Remedies for
Takes a glass of warm water with a mixture of the following herbs:
1 (for indigestion, the empacho, gas and heartburn): anise, fennel and herb Luisa
Mix the herbs in equal parts and add a little boiling water. Turn off the fire plug and let stand several minutes.
2 (for menstrual period): laurel and cinnamon
Preparation: mix 1 liter of water, 5 bay leaves and 1 slice of cinnamon. Boil water, then add the herbs for 3 minutes, turn off and let stand with lid on until you have a temperature you can drink. Baby with a little honey as hot as you can.
number three (stomach pain, gas, empacho, gastritis): corn dryers, chamomile and eperina
Procedure: Put water to boil, add the beards of corn and other herbs. Boiled three minutes and then shut down and left to rest.
Natural Remedies for some problems causans abdominal inflammation:
1. To prevent the parasites or to help the body desparasitar, takes a clove of garlic on empty stomach every day, resting one or two a week. This must be done on an empty stomach and avoid eating any food during the next hour. This remedy is also to help cleanse the body, blood and prevent infection.
2. Garlic If you do not like , try to make an infusion with epazote. Boil half a cup of epazote in two glasses of water. Let stand for 10 minutes with lid on the pot after school and drink the water.
3. Avoid fruit to mix with any other food. this avoids empacho and digestion difficult.
4. Low consumption of refined sugar as much as you can (soda, cookies, refined breads, canned goods, candy, etc.). Refined sugar and byproducts produced and promoted many empacho poor digestion, and it helps the spread of bacteria in the intestines.
. If you tend to be tense and anxious very often, find something you relax such as yoga, tai chi and swimming. Stress and nervousness promote poor assimilation of nutrients, and cause your stomach to become inflamed.
. And finally, do not forget exercise : Exercise not only strengthens the abdominal muscles, it helps to mobilize internal organs like the liver, kidneys and even the intestines, helping to remove debris from the body better, to better assimilate the food and the blood flow vigorously throughout the area.