a vegetarian diet always requires a well-informed is , then begin to remove the food without the replacement for new ones and the nutritional balance necessary , can lead to several consequences, such as leaving vegetarianism because "did not work" because "We are sick " or returned to us " anemic "or" bald, ugly ... " and others. I've heard similar things many times, views of those who ever tried to be vegetarian and then left him because " not help anything" or because they were not sufficiently convinced to leave some meat and animal products was really beneficial and, ultimately, a diet must carry around.
The body does not need meat
Can be completely calm if you decide to leave tomorrow meat. It is always advisable that changes in diet gradually become more must be stressed that, if one leaves meat from one day to another, there is absolutely no harmful consequence for the body . Actually the meat now, due to the use of hormones, bad care of livestock abuse chemicals to treat the animals on farms, etc.., A food is almost zero nutritional content. If we add that, when cooking or frying meat, this has just lost what could be the food we eat is actually a bagasse saturated fat the only thing that brings the body is following:
2. Instead of providing energy, the consumer (by wear to remove)
3. Increases blood cholesterol
4. Subsequent to the liver as it costs to remove uric acid
5. Devoid of fiber and hampers evacuation of the residual intestine
6. When cooked, loses its few amino acids, and they become toxic in the body.
Begin a vegetarian diet can be for many reasons: health, beauty and "eternal youth", so on. If you wish to start a diet vegetarian , for any reason, it is important to consider, first of all, it is true that the body does not need a lot of meat or foods to which we are used to support the education we received. But it is also true that if your body needs a balance of proteins, fats, enzymes, carbohydrates, minerals, etc.. To really benefit from what you eat.
What to eat when you're a vegetarian?
If you decide to follow this regime is important to consider the start of a meal so that your body is always in the most optimal operating . It also believes that you should start your diet and include foods, we suggest, let others who are not really a source of nutrition. Then we give you a list very efficient:
1. No refined grains: oats, wheat, barley, amaranth, etc
2. Oilseeds: walnuts, almonds, peanuts, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, pumpkin seeds, etc.. 3
. Many vegetables and fruits
4. Smoothies and vegetable drinks and fruit mixed with cereal
5. Cold-pressed oils and vegetable fats.
1. Refined cereals and breads and processed
2. Canned products
white sugar. Hydrogenated oils and butters (which means refined)
5. Products containing preservatives and disinfectants in high doses or dangerous as the silver chloride, chlorine, potassium iodide. 6
7. The abuse of coffee, salt, spices and chocolate
Things to know:
1. The gut must evacuate at least twice a day .
2. We must educate the palate to more natural flavors of fruits and vegetables
3. Take lots of pure water is essential for the functioning of the body detoxification and
4. There are foods that vary: the salads and cymbals strong, should be different every day
5. Try not to eat if you're angry or very sad.
6. Digestion begins in the mouth: we must chew well!
7. The brewer's yeast, seaweed, soy and derivatives, vegetables and bee products (pollen, honey, royal jelly) are the foods most commonly used in a vegetarian diet and really nutritious.
rich menu for a good start
Prepare the sprouts and lettuce with fresh vegetables or cooked by steaming.
• 2 cups oat flakes
• Half cup wheat semolina
• 2 cups water
• Media •
onion 6 sprigs parsley
• 1 egg • 1 tablespoon soy sauce.
• A pinch of salt
1. Place the flour and oats in a bowl and add two cups of water. 2
. Let soak for half an hour
3. Add to this mix the parsley and onions or chopped, egg, salt and soy sauce
4. Mix until you have a uniform paste
5. With a spoon, making portions of the mixture and put them in a pre-heated skillet with oil
6. Fry and serve with salad or some rice.
Tip: You can substitute oats for amaranth.
What are you eating
Remember that the
oats is a cereal rich in minerals, fats and proteins. It is very useful to combat anemia and to give force and animosity. It is also used as an excellent source of fiber to help evacuate the bowel properly.