A great choice for an important dinner is lasagna, pasta favorite of many for being, well, delicious, very versatile in the kitchen, goes well with most vegetables and meats, is a complete dish that pairs well with a salad and ready. If you want to surprise your guests with a nice dinner, you can not miss these recipes.
VEGETARIAN LASAGNA BOLOGNESE
• Minced meat vegetarian, previously seasoned (you can buy already prepared).
• 2 or 3 onions.
• Garlic to taste.
• 8 or 9 ripe tomatoes.
• Salt and pepper (to taste).
• A cloves.
• Olive oil.
• White wine.
• Half a glass of milk.
• A pinch of nutmeg.
• Parmesan cheese.
• Sheets of lasagna
1. There is a fried onion and tomato with the tip of garlic and add the minced meat at a time when the tomato is half fried and the meat is almost brown add the wine and let reduce everything, everything, everything until it almost becomes just a little meat and juice (ie, almost a Bolognese sauce).
2. When ready, prepare the bechamel medium (not too clear nor too thick). Mix half the cream sauce with minced meat.
3. Boil lasagna sheets in plenty of water with high salt.
4. Below are available at the bottom of a tray with a layer of pasta sheets. then he becomes like an inch of that sauce, cover again with another sheet of pasta, another layer of sauce, another of pasta, sauce and other pasta another.
5. Once prepared in the tray (more transparent and refractory) he puts the rest of the bechamel over (which is thicker), Parmesan, and begins to grill. And ready.
GRATIN VEGETABLE LASAGNA
• 500 grams of precooked pasta
• 200 grams of spinach
• 1 / 2 Kilo of Squash
• 1 sweet pepper
• 1 can of sweetcorn
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1 cup milk
• 50 grams of flour
• 1 / 2 kilo of mozzarella cheese
• 1 / 2 broccoli
• Onion to taste
• 2 cups sweet cream
• Pepper to taste
• 125 grams of butter
1. Spinach leaves boil 3 minutes, then cut into pieces, pumpkin and broccoli, they begin to fry with a little butter and seasonings to taste, add mushrooms and corn.
2. Salsa: a cup of milk with two cups of sweet cream, flour, onion and butter. Allow to thicken.
3. In Pyrex: put a layer of pasta, one layer of filling, a cheese and a sauce, so to end up with pasta and cheese. It gets to the oven until browned (about 20 minutes).
GRATIN CHICKEN LASAGNA
• 1 chicken breast cooked and shredded.
• soup where the chicken was cooked.
• 1 cup sour cream
• 2 tbsp concentrated chicken powder.
• 1 box of pasta sheets for lasagna.
• 1 / 2 kg, mozzarella cheese.
• 1 / 2 lt. sour cream.
• A can of beans soft ears
• Rajita (optional)
1. Elotitos fry the butter and then add the shredded chicken (if you wish, add slices).
2. Blend a cup of cream, chicken stock and chicken concentrated powder and add it to the elotitos.
3. Arrange cooked plates (see note) of lasagna in a mold.
4. We layers of sliced chicken and cheese. (depends on the top of the mold)
5. In the last layer, put the remaining chicken broth and remaining in the pan, spread the cream and cheese at the end.
6. Cover with aluminum and get in the oven for 3hr. 180 ° c.
7. NOTE: no need to cook lasagna sheets first with the chicken broth is more than enough to cook.
8. Cut and serve.
• 1 / 2 kilo of spinach leaves,
• 1 / 2 teaspoon nutmeg
• 2 tablespoons cream,
• 2 cloves garlic, crushed,
• 1 1 / 4 cup shredded Fontina
• 250 gr. lasagna noodles,
• Salt and pepper to taste
• 1 egg yolk,
Ingredients for the sauce:
• 1 / 2 cup cream,
• 1 beaten egg,
• 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese,
• 3 tomatoes sliced.
1. Cook the lasagne sheets in plenty of salted water, when al dente, drain and cool water bath with the pen (tap). Chop and set aside.
2. Mix the cooked spinach with nutmeg, salt and pepper, add cream, garlic, egg and cheese. In a pyrex or lightly greased baking tray then pretty mixed layers of spinach and lasagna.
3. Prepare the sauce: Mix the cream with the beaten egg and half the Parmesan. Water on the Lasagna. Place tomato slices and remaining Parmesan cheese on the lasagna. Bake at 175 degrees centigrade for 35 minutes until golden.
LASGNA ALGAE AND SALMON RICE
• Yield: 4 servings:
• 150 gr. brown rice
• 4 sheets of nori seaweed
• 15 gr. hijiki seaweed
• 300 grs. salmon
• 12 prawns
• 2 cloves garlic
• extra virgin oil
• Sea salt
1. Soak hijiki seaweed in a bowl with water and allowed to hydrate. Remove the water and cook these algae in a pan with water. Simmer for 20 minutes.
2. In a pan, dora the garlic cloves with a little oil. Add the rice, fry and doused with water twice. Season and simmer for 18-20 minutes. Once cooked rice put half in a bowl and the other in another. Add to one of them chopped seaweed hijiki well. Remove and reserve.
3. Pour into a glass beater a good splash of oil, add the parsley and finely ground. Strain and reserve.
4. Cut the salmon into sticks, salt and pepper and cooked in a pan with a droplet of oil. Open the shrimp in half, salt and pepper and cooked in the same pan with a little oil.
5. Cut with a stencil sheets nori and toasted in a skillet over medium heat. Placed in the center of a plate a sheet of nori, covered with white rice. Put over cooked salmon rod and fill the gaps with the rice mixed with hijiki. Accommodates up another sheet of nori. Finally, put the tails in a row salsea with shrimp and parsley oil.