Fat Buner with L-Carnitin, Colina and Inositol
GSN-PRO FB 2000 mg is fat to burner technically advanced, formulated to obtain the joint operation of their components. Each avenue of 30 mililiter contains 2,000 mg of active substances that have a net effectiveness far beyond the one of each one of their components separately.
GSN-PRO FB 2000 mg contributes three important lipotrópicos factors:
- Present in all weaves animals, mainly in the fluted muscle, and smaller amount in the blood, milk and in the plants Is a nitrogen molecule.
- It participates in the transport of fatty acids of long chain through the internal membrane of mitocondria for the obtaining of energy. - The oxidation of fatty acids, favored by the L-Carnitina, is the main power plant for many muscles, including skeletal muscles.
- It is a hidrosoluble substance pertaining to the vitaminic complex B, that by its action, is associated habitually to the L-Carnitina.
- It acts jointly with inositol to favor the use of fats and to prevent his accumulation inside the cells with the organism.
- It is combined in the liver, with fatty acids and phosphorus to form the lecitina.
- It is another member of vitaminic complex B and an important lipotrópico factor.
- It is combined with the hill and fatty acids to form the lecitina. - The metabolization of fats Favors
Ingredients: Purified water, L-Carnitin base, Coline, Inositol, Citric Acid, Aroma, Potassium Sorbato, Aspartame*).
(*) It contains a fenilalanina source.
ingredients (30 average Analysis of mililiter):
L-Carnitin 1,000 mg
Coline 500 mg
Inositol 500 mg
Content: 20 phials of 30 mililiter