Garlic has a good reputation both for health as for use as a main ingredient of many dishes, especially the Mediterranean where it is used in soups, stews, salads, fish, etcetera.
Among many of its endless virtues, garlic is a natural remedy that is used for breathing difficulties like asthma, bronchitis, tuberculosis, etc. It is an ideal natural antiseptic, with excellent results in combating rheumatism, cholesterol, toxemia, allergies, alopecia, and so on. What better to take the garlic while enjoying a delicious meal.
Yield: 5 to 6 perosnas
• 6 eggs • 5 garlic cloves
• 50 grams of vegetarian ham
• 150 g of slices of stale bread or roasted
• 6 cups vegetable broth natural
• 1 small onion • 1 teaspoon paprika
parsley • 1 teaspoon olive oil •
. Fry the slices in a pan of bread cut very thin, rich in oil, until golden brown. Remove and remove the oil from the pan leaving a little to fry the garlic.
2. Fry the whole garlic and chopped onion, remove from heat and add the paprika, stirring constantly. Add ham.
3. Add the broth, remove the garlic and put back into the fire. Add bread and soak well, parsley, salt and cook over low heat for 10 minutes
4. Or a large earthenware casserole or in individual small cazuelitas, crack the egg over the soup and place in the preheated oven until the curd is clear.
Yield: 4 to 5 servings
of elvers cooked 4 tablespoons
virgin olive oil • 4 cloves garlic 1
salt and pepper black pepper
. Elvers cooked Wash well under cold tap water and let it stand on a piece of kitchen paper
2. Fill a saucepan with water and salt, and when boiling add the elvers. Stir until white. Remove and drain on a kitchen cloth
3. Put oil in a skillet and fry the sliced garlic over a low heat. From the pepper and add the garlic. Remover. When ready, cool slightly, remove a little oil and add the elvers. 4
. Remover all very well, climbing the fire. When you are hot and you hear a bubbling, remove and place in a bowl. 5
. Garnish with parsley leaves and serve.
Loin with garlic vegetarian
• 4 tablespoons olive oil
• 4 large pieces of meat vegetarian
• • 1 large onion 500g cherry tomatoes • 3
cloves garlic salt and pepper
• basil (fresh or bottle)
balsamic vinegar • • 120 gr. feta cheese
. Heat one tablespoon oil over medium heat. Add onion and stir-fry. Away. 2
. Heat 1 / 2 tablespoon oil in same skillet. Add the pieces of pork and vegetarian cooking. 3
. Place in a dish in the oven at 100 º for not cool. 4
. Add another 1 / 2 tablespoon oil in same skillet add the onion sauce with tomatoes, chopped garlic and basil (if boat, a teaspoon, if fresh, chopped a few leaves) . Remove medium-high heat until tomatoes are soft. Add a tablespoon of balsamic vinegar (or sherry), salt and pepper. 5
. Place the pork in a bowl and pour mixture over. Chop the feta cheese and sprinkle over all. 6
. Put under grill for 2 minutes and serve.
This recipe is very simple: it consists in mixing the crushed garlic in a mortar with a spoonful of vinegar to sauté especially with soy meat, tofu, fish, vegetables, etc.. This can also be done with potatoes cut into slices.
The potatoes and garlic are cabañil:
• 1 kilo potatoes
• 3 cloves garlic 3 tablespoons
vinegar • 2 tablespoons water • Salt
. Cut the potatoes into rounds and fry over low heat in oil. 2
. Cabañil Prepare the garlic (you can add cumin). 3
. Pour the contents of the mortar with the garlic and vinegar into the pan of potatoes, stir and add salt and pepper to taste. 4
. This can be done with beef and soya.
Vegetarian Lasagna with cottage cheese with garlic
Yield: 4 to 5 persons
• 1 package lasagna integral
• 750 grs. of meat for vegetarian
• minced or chopped 2 cups cooked tomatoes, crushed, strained
seasoned to taste 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped •
Italian spices (basil, oregano, dried cilantro and pepper) to taste
• 1 can sliced mushrooms •
grated mozzarella cheese • 100 grams of cottage cheese
. Brown garlic in a heavy saucepan with a little olive deaceite. 2
. Incorporate the meat and let it vegetarian guise. 3
. Add the mushrooms.
4. Season with spices and correct the salt. Incorporate the tomato puree and allow to slightly guise. Remove from heat. 5
. Preheat oven temperature to high.
6. While greasing a mold for lasagna with oil. Accommodate one by one the layers of lasagna avoiding the joints and forming a first layer, add a portion of a vegetarian stew of meat sufficient to cover the first layer of lasagna.
7. Sprinkle a portion of mozzarella cheese and cover with another layer of lasagna, one serving of meat and mozzarella cheese, and so on until the stew (about four or five layers).
8. At the end add the cottage cheese on top.
9. Meter oven and reduce temperature to medium.
10. Bake approximately 40 minutes.
11. You can substitute the meat for vegetarian tuna, vegetables, tofu and so on. < / P>