Do you like biscuits? Well, here you will find recipes super easy to make, these cookies are good for tea time, as dessert or complement to dinner or breakfast, lunch ideal for children even if you like the kitchen, you can start learning the art of making these cookies and then package them in bags and sell them, because everyone loves.
So get to work!
Yield: about 30 cookies
· 100 g rice flour
· 225 g wheat flour
· 150 g of butter
· 50 g brown sugar or brown sugar
· 1 egg
• 1 / 2 teaspoon salt
· 1 sprig of mint. chocolate Coverage (optional)
1. In a bowl mix the two types of flour, sugar and salt. Add the melted butter and egg. Keep mixing and work dough with hands.
2. On a floured surface stretches the dough with a rolling pin.
3. Cut with a knife or pizza cutter, shaping cookies.
4. Place biscuits on a baking sheet coated with nonstick paper. Bake at 175 ° C for 12 minutes.
5. Please provide some coverage dipped in chocolate that you previously melted.
6. Decorate with a sprig of mint.
Serves: 4 people
· 900 grams amaranth flour
· 300 grams of wheat flour
· 150 grams of roasted amaranth
· 6 eggs
• 2 teaspoons of powder or similar royal
· 400 grams of brown sugar
· 150 grams of toasted amaranth seeds
· 1 cup orange juice mixed with ¼ cup milk
· 600 grams of butter
Step 1: Beat eggs with sugar and royal powder, add butter, mix well and add the juice to milk, flour finally slowly mixing.
Step 2: Add the joy or toasted amaranth and beat until well blended. Let rest 30 minutes and spread on a countertop with Flour rolling pin and cut with a short pasta with the figure you want. Grease and flour a baking sheet, arranging the cookies and bake for 20 minutes
SESAME COOKIES MOLASSES
• 2 cups warm water
· 3 tablespoons molasses
• 2 1 / 2 teaspoons dry yeast
• 2 tablespoons oil
· 1 1 / 2 teaspoon salt
• 4 1 / 2 cups flour
1. Mix in a bowl of warm water with molasses. Browse l yeast and let stand until foaming.
2. Add oil and salt. Incorporate 4 cups flour and mix vigorously with the help of a wooden spoon until a soft dough. Pour on floured board and knead about 10 minutes, adding more flour until the dough is elastic.
3. Let weigh in warm place in a container painted with oil and covered with film. When rubbed their volume desgacificar fist to enter. Divide into 8 portions, make small rolls and let rest 10 minutes.
4. Roll out and cut into triangles, brush with oil, sprinkle with sesame seeds and bake at high heat until browned.
Walnuts: 500 grams
Wholemeal ·: 250 grams
· Yeast (baking powder) 5 tablespoons (3 envelopes)
· Brown sugar: 3 tablespoons
· 1 cup chopped walnuts
· Eggs: 1 large
· Milk: 1 cup
1. Grind the nuts in case they are whole or chopped
2. They put ground nuts in a bowl with the other ingredients
3. Blend everything well until well blended
4. It spreads the mixture onto a baking sheet greased with butter and floured to prevent sticking
5. Introduces the tray in the oven preheated? and left to bake cookies for about 40 minutes on medium heat (180?)
6. Once cooked, removed from the oven, allowed to cool and rub off the serving platter
7. If you want to decorate, you can sprinkle a little powdered sugar over or throw a few chopped nuts over but they also would have to get before baking cookies.
8. If desired, you can also put a little vanilla or vanilla sugar to the dough to give it a milder flavor
· 1 cup butter
• 4 egg yolks
· 1 can Condensed Milk 397g LECHERA
· 1 ¾ cup sifted flour
· 1 cup wheat bran baked
• 1 / 4 cup grated semisweet chocolate 141g
· Oven preheated to 350 ° F (180 ° C)
1. Beat butter with egg yolks and condensed milk THE DAIRY.
2. Add the flour with wheat bran and chocolate, knead well to incorporate ingredients.
3. Spread the dough with a rolling pin on a floured smooth surface. Cutting the clover-shaped cookies.
4. Place in a greased and floured tray and bake at 350 degrees F (180 ° C) for 15 minutes. Cool and serve.