Not all cheeses have benefits in the body. In general, most industrial cheeses (those sold in department stores), contain much salt, bad fats and chemical additives and harmful bacteria that make them a truly harmful to health. This type of cheese cause many toxins and fat deposits in the body, in addition to that, contain too much salt (sodium), dry the skin, mucous membranes and damage the liver and other internal organs.
The cheeses are certainly healthier vegetable cheese tofu, although the fresh cheeses like cottage cheese or handmade with no additives or as much salt, or low-fat, are recommended. On this occasion we give 5 prescriptions to prepare 5 types of cheese very healthy with no doubt that you can replace conventional cheeses.
• ½ cup Sesame Tahini (sesame butter)
• ¼ cup lemon juice
• 4 tablespoons nutritional yeast
• ½ cup chopped red bell pepper
• 1 ½ teaspoon salt
• 1 teaspoon onion powder or 1 onion, chopped tiny
• ½ teaspoon garlic powder or 1 clove fresh garlic ½
• 5 tablespoons Agar / Agar dissolved in ½ cup cold water.
In blender put ½ cup of extra hot water. Add all other ingredients. Let blend until everything is put creamy. Place the cream into a mold, then in the fridge. You can use a small pan of bread. Once this disk can cut it into pieces and use it in your diet.
AGAR AGAR CHEESE
• 1 cup water and 1 cup Agar / Agar (Uniting and boil for 1 -3 minutes)
• 1 ¼ cup hot water
• 2 cups raw cashew seeds without salt (raw cashews)
• ¼ cup nutritional yeast
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 2 teaspoons onion powder or 1 onion, chopped tiny
• 1 / 8 teaspoon garlic powder or 1 to 2 cloves fresh garlic
• ½ cup lemon juice
• ¾ cup chopped red bell pepper
1. Blend in hot water and cashew seeds, onion, garlic and pepper, then add to the Agar / Agar. Allow to cool slightly. Add the other ingredients while it moves and becomes a consistent cream. Place in a loaf pan and cover before placing in the refrigerator.
GOAT CHEESE HOME TO HERBS:
• Goat Cheese (see recipe below), 300 grams
• Basil: a pinch of five.
• Ruda: a pair of leaves (banned in the case of pregnant women).
• Cilantro: A pair of leaves (assuming you do not have, you can substitute parsley).
• Chives: one teaspoon, minced.
• Leaf lettuce: an (optional stemless note serves primarily as a color).
• Pennyroyal: a pinch of five.
• Thyme: a pinch of five.
• Mint: a pinch of five.
• Celery: a stalk.
• Olive oil: half a teaspoon.
• Vinegar: a spoonful.
1. Mix the herbs with the cheese in a blender, or if you have desire, in a mortar.
2. Once the ingredients are blended, add the oil drop by drop, like a mayonnaise, while the cheese is moving.
3. Finally, add the vinegar and a little black pepper.
4. It must be like a paperback and easy to extend.
FRESH CHEESE HOME
• 2 to 3 quarts of milk.
• A few drops of liquid rennet or lemon juice.
1. Pasteurized goat milk cociéndola at a temperature of 70 degrees Celsius for 30 minutes.
2. Allow to cool until it reaches a temperature between 36 and 40 degrees Celsius.
3. Then add a few drops of liquid rennet or lemon juice and stir to mix well.
4. We again let stand about 30 minutes and have a piece of muslin or other similar tissue. Arrange the cloth over a strainer and pour the curd spread, then, tie the four corners of cloth and hang to drain well, put a bucket under it for about 3 hours. Occasionally, his fingers pressed the cloth slightly.
5. Untie the ends of the cloth and place the cheese on a plate ready to be eaten (you can also put in a pan before you take a nice way). The cheese can accompany it with honey, herbs, etc.. It is not difficult to produce cheese in your house, perhaps most difficult is to get fresh milk, but you can enjoy a delicious cheese made for you.
GOAT CHEESE HOME
Ingredients (for 1 kg cheese).
• 5 gallons of goat milk.
• Rennet (see detail).
• 1 teaspoon fine salt
• ½ kg. of salt.
• A large pot (over 5 liters) nonstick.
• 1 perfectly clean cotton gauze of about 50 × 50.
• 1 thermometer reaches a minimum of 65 º C.
• 1 large colander.
• 1 small strainer.
• A spoon.
• 1 sharp knife.
1. Perfectly clean before starting the work place, the utensils used and the hands, of course.
2. Then strain the milk over the pan (this step is important because, whether by hand or milking it with a computer, you will usually have some milk goat hair), and light the fire, loose (to prevent sticking to pass milk and temperature) and pasteurized milk holding at 65 º for 30 minutes. Pasteurized milk is important to make sure we eliminate risks, to keep milk at a certain temperature for some time, we make life uncomfortable for certain bacteria and pathogens, such as those posed by the dreaded brucellosis. However, if the animals have a thorough veterinary check, do not use antibiotics with full warranty and are not necessary to pasteurize. So the slightest doubt, pasteurized and avoid unnecessary risks. Once pasteurized milk temperature should lower it, just have to wait, at 30 ° C, then add the rennet.
3. There are several ways to curdle the milk. We will make an enzymatic fermentation by the addition of two enzymes pepsin and rennin, which act on the casein or milk protein precipitating, resulting in the curd. For this we will use rennet. The enzyme renin rennet is extracted from the fourth stomach of ruminants infants, however, and given the demand on the market commercially processed curds, both animal and vegetable and microbial rennet I am going to use liquid.
4. Once the milk at 30 ° C, add the rennet at the rate specified by the manufacturer, the one I use is to 1:10,000, which means that with 1 liter of rennet can curdle 10,000 liters of milk at home you can use rennet powder available in pharmacies and calculate the proportion that you must add in terms of milk that you may have (for 5 l. the tip of a teaspoon). The rennet powder is dissolved before use in a cup of water with 1 teaspoon salt, to 5 l. milk. Then add rennet to milk and move, with much affection, let rest, keeping the temperature about 35-40 minutes, at which time we will see how the surface of the pot is covered with a greenish-yellow liquid, the serum, and under the curd is formed.
5. It's time to cut the curd, it is used for the lira, but we at home can use a long-bladed knife and sharp, (as you see I prefer to use their hands is a real pleasure putting your hands in the pot of curd, hot and tender to the touch, aromatic, and break it very gently and gave notice as to contact with your fingers ... an experience), cut the curd forming squares and move the pot into a slight swing for 10 minutes, this helps to draining the curd.
6. Now prepare the strainer covered with gauze, over a bowl and, using the small colander, removing the curds go on the gauze. We drain the curd few minutes, after which, holding the ends of the gauze, we sort of bundle, squeezing it, forcing the output of the serum.
7. We put a weight on top and left draining a couple of hours. After that time, we get the cheese from the gauze and placed it in the brine that we have done with the salt dissolved in water, kept in brine 1 hour, we took and kept cool.
The fresh goat cheese has many beneficial properties for our health, is loaded with vitamins and minerals, is a good amount of protein and very low in fat. It is very easy to digest, by making it an ideal food for people with digestive problems, children and elderly. It is important to eat the cheese in the next 2 days for its development, keeping it at any time in the fridge.