If your gums bleed often, if there is swelling, foul odor of the mouth, toothache, throat, tooth decay, etc., could be that your mouth is giving you signs of distress.
Anyone want a good image and have full health, you should not neglect their teeth, which must be kept in good condition. Sometimes good intentions are regarding this, but this goodwill is often not enough. Because of this you share some specialist advice that you can easily continue to have a very healthy mouth.
1. Hygiene: the main thing is to maintain good oral hygiene. A beautiful smile spoke of a wise and consistent cleaning schedule and discipline. We all know that we must wash your teeth 3 times a day, but there are very few who actually follow this routine. It is very important that to happen, especially wash very well at night because if he got food in your teeth at this time, will remain there until dawn, and this is the main cause of cavities, is damage to tooth structure by the action of microorganisms, which feed on sugars and food waste, producing acids as a waste.
2. ¿How to brush: no further cases, the best brushing and sweeping is the microorganisms that provide electric toothbrushes, which very effectively removed with excess rotational movement food and microorganisms. If you do not have this resource, acquires a small brush head standard (number 35 or 40), magician and straight with soft bristles and rounded. When you implement this is very hard and sudden movements and inadequate, the gums are damaged and can create cavities in the parts.
3. Flossing : between tooth and tooth small cavities where the food tends to accumulate. This meal where your toothbrush can not reach and that causes gum problems and tooth decay if they stay there for long time, can be removed with dental floss. It is not as important the type of thread is used, it passes between the teeth and almost reaches the gum, eliminating food waste. The technique can be ascertained with precision to a dentist. But no need to worry much about it, while a query, pass the thread gently between your teeth and try to get the food is there.
4. Cleaning chemical : covers the use of toothpaste, mouthwash, gel or spray to eliminate harmful microorganisms from the mouth. The most common in the daily hygiene are the first two, while the remaining are used in specific treatments.
5. Choose products: sometimes mouth products containing aggressive chemicals that can damage both the mouth and teeth. We must eliminate any irritation that produces pulp, discarding the use of tooth whitening and those that are made for smokers, or sensitive teeth antisarro. The more gentle and natural product is much better. Even some people claim that toothpaste comes on, and that should just brush your teeth without pulp, with a mouthwash with a little salt water sea in the end.
6. Mouthwashes: There are many types and some quality, but some have alcohol, which can produce irritation, because the people do not use the time to suggest that the instructions or dilute it with water, and therefore not acting as it should. Thus, suggests using a product that pleases the patient, to include in its formula one antibacterial agent (eg chlorhexidine), and consult your dentist to use it well. And for the most natural use of the mouthwash comes to whether a mouth rinse well with water and a few drops of lemon or mint leaves.
. Periodical : visits to the dentist should take place every six months and must be given at this time and a thorough cleaning of the mouth.
. Children: parents should take their children from age two months to learn to wipe his mouth before leaving the teeth, apart from this age commencing oral control. Avoid giving children drinks, sweets and junk food. And do not let them sleep without brushing their teeth!
Most common dental problem
1. Sensitive teeth. It occurs when the patient is experiencing pain when consuming hot or cold foods, and because the root or bottom of the tooth is exposed to the environment. 2
. Gingivitis or inflammation of the gums , which often bleed and hurt when touched. Is due to the action of bacteria and food particles.
3. Periodontal Disease . Advanced stage of gingivitis that causes inflammation and infection of the ligaments and bone that support the teeth, causing its loss. 4
. Dental abscess or granuloma , ie, accumulation of infected material that is generated as a complication of infection from a tooth that has not been heeded.