Traveling and test the recipes are typical of each place is fascinating. And while there is not always able to travel if we can prepare meals at home in diverse cultures. The Indian cuisine is very diverse depending on the region , but in general the dishes have vegetables as main ingredients and spices, and meat is scarce.
The ingredients used are rice, black lentils, peas and chickpeas Hindus, combined with the vegetables. Among is the main seasoning pepper, black mustard, the cumin, turmeric, ginger and cilantro . Indeed, when Westerners try a condiment in India, the Westerners are often confused with the curry, but what they actually prove is called masala, a spice or salad dressing made with turmeric, coriander, cumin, fennel, saffron, pepper, walnuts nutmeg, poppy, mace, ginger and garlic. In India, curry is a special dish of meat.
cheese • 150 g grated coconut 100 g dry
• 1 tbsp mango chutney. • Curry
1 / 2 tsp.
Paprika • 1 / 2 tsp. • 1 pinch salt
1. Step in the cheese bowl, then add half the coconut and mix well. Then add the chutney, curry and salt, should be a homogeneous paste.
2. Bring the dough to cool for at least 1 hour before using. When that time has passed, place the rest of the coconut in the dish beach.
3. Then with wet hands to form balls with the paste and wipe the coconut, so coated, being careful that they are well covered.
4. Distribute the source, spray it with paprika and refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
• 350 gr of rice grain and elongated
• 250g cooked prawns
• 3 tablespoons soy sauce
• 1 tablespoon lime juice
• 2 cloves garlic < BR> • 1 red pepper eggplant
• 1 • 2 slices of pineapple
• 1 • 2 tablespoons butter
1. Wash the eggplant, diced, sprinkled with salt and leave in a colander for half an hour to lose the bitterness.
2. Cut red pepper into small pieces and peel and cut the mango cubes.
3. Heat the butter in a skillet over medium heat and fry the finely chopped garlic for 1 minute, add 2 tablespoons of soy sauce and lime juice.
4. Add the red pepper, eggplant, pineapples and mangoes and skip for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
5. Peel the prawns and seasoning. Sauté two minutes over the rice, add the remaining tablespoon of soy and track skipping 2 or 3 minutes more.
• 1 cup chickpea flour
• 1 pinch of salt • 1
• chili pepper or 1 pinch pepper • 1 red pepper
• 1 kg.
potatoes • 1 bunch cilantro •
150 cc. Oil
1. The potatoes are baked with the skin.
2. Once cooked peel and cut into slices.
4. While the chickpea flour, salt, pepper or pepper gundillay with water to prepare a homogeneous cream.
5. Add chopped red bell pepper, chopped cilantro very finite and also fine.
6. Stop by the potatoes and fry.
7. Used to accompany meats.
8. If you are not the chickpea flour, put the beans to soak and cook them and puree.
• 50 g •
potatoes 500g fresh peas
• 200g butter •
curcuma 7 g 7 g of pepper powder, 2 g of ginger powder,
• 2 grams of powdered cumin,
• 500g tomatoes,
• 1 cup yogurt.
1. Peel potatoes, cut into pieces, shelled peas. Melt a small amount of butter in a frying pan and fry for a few minutes peas and potatoes, a dish to pass and leave them aside. In the butter remaining in skillet, fry the spices for a few minutes, salándolas comfortable. Cut the tomatoes into small pieces and pour into the frying pan into the potatoes and peas, cook until everything is soft, then add the yogurt, and has previously beaten claiente aside until serving.
CHICKEN TO INDIA
Yield: 12 pieces (3-4 persons):
• 12 pieces of chicken (breasts or institutes). •
1 / 2 cup tandoori powder (available in stores Hindus). •
1 / 2 cup of yogurt. •
mustard and salt. •
2 lemons. •
whole white onion. • 1
green and red pepper (optional). •
flat aluminum tray.
1. Pele chicken pieces and make 3-4 deep cuts in each of them.
2. Mix yogurt, tandoori powder, mustard and salt as required.
3. Toss pasta with chicken pieces and let soak at least 6 hours.
4. After the soaking is done, arrange pieces in tray, cover with sheet and cook in oven at 350 F for 20 minutes.
5. Reduce heat to 250 F, and then cook in the oven and grab alternately in cycles of 30 minutes to 2 hours. From time to time, remove the tray, and change the chicken pieces before putting them inside. If there is too much water, drénela. If the chicken pieces seem too dry, sprinkle a little water mixed with lemon juice.
6. After baking, remove the pieces out and cepíllelos the excess tandoori paste.
PAKORAS (VEGETABLES Rebozo)
For the mass of
• 2 cups chickpea flour (kiss).
• 1c chilli powder.
• 1c cumin seeds.
• a pinch of baking soda (optional).
• salt. •
abundant oil for frying.
Verduras rebozo for:
• Onions • Potatoes •
green pepper • Sheets •
cilantro mint leaves
1. In a large bowl mix flour, chickpeas, salt, baking soda and cumin seeds, add water gradually, stirring with a spoon until you have the consistency of a cream. Add a little chilli powder (spicy).
2. Peel wash and cut potatoes into thin slices.
3. Rebozo well kiss slices with the mixture and fry in plenty of previous hot oil, browning on both sides and drain on absorbent paper.