This exotic frutita comes from the slopes of the Himalayas, highlighted mainly by their content of vitamin C (twice an orange ). Its major component is water and has a moderate caloric intake. It also contains B vitamins, including folic acid, and vitamin E. It is rich in potassium and is a very gentle laxative effect. In times of heat, the kiwi, as well as being cool and a very special flavor, helps keep the skin well hydrated and preventing diseases.
Crab Salad with Kiwi
• 12 crab sticks.
• 8 Witloof
• 1 Kiwi
• 1 Avocado Green
• onions chopped
• Salsa rosa.
1. Peel the kiwi and avocado and cut into slices.
2. Cut crab sticks into small boxes.
3. Cutting chicory, reserving a few leaves for garnish.
4. Place in a bowl and serve with salsa rosa.
Pie cheese and kiwi
• 200 gr. Marie biscuits or sweet biscuits
• 5 gr. butter
• tablespoons brandy
• 2 tablespoons brown sugar.
• 1 kg. apple pippin
• 50 gr. brown sugar
• juice of 1 lemon
• lemon zest 1 stick of cinnamon stick
• 8 tablespoons of water.
• 1 banana
• 1 mango
• 2 kiwis
• 1/4 kg.watermelon
• 1/4 kg. melon
• Raspberries Currants.
Procedure for mass:
1. Crush the biscuits with the butter, sugar and brandy.
2. Line a mold made of porcelain or glass.
3. Bake the dough in the microwave 30 seconds at 50% power.
1. Peel and cut apples into pieces, cooked in a bowl with other ingredients of the filling 4-5 minutes at 100%. Crushing them and reintroducing 3-4 minutes.
2. Fill the mold with apple compote and place over the chopped mango in a fan, kiwi and banana slices, melon balls and watermelon, raspberries and lastly the currants.
Canapé cheese and kiwi
• bread mold
• 1 piece of brie cheese
• sliced ham vegetarian
• Olive oil
1. Chop very fine vegetarian ham
2. Remove pan from the edge of the mold and split into four triangular pieces.
3. Roasted in the oven and reserve.
4. With a fork, crush or brie cheese, once soft, add the serrano ham and continue beating the mixture.
5. Peel the kiwi and split in half. Make slices with each half and put to macerate in a dressing of olive oil, vinegar and salt.
6. Spread on toasted bread with the cheese mixture over the ham and put half slice of kiwi.
7. Ensure that the slice of bread mold is fairly thin. You can add a bit of cream cheese to make it easier to plug.
Fruit salad with Kiwi
• 1/2 cup sugar
• 2 tablespoons anise grains
• 3 tablespoons lemon juice
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1 small pineapple
• 1 drop of honey melon
• 1 small watermelon
• 3 sweet oranges
• 2 peaches or 4 nectarines
• 2 large red plums
• 1 pound (453 grams) of green grapes
• 2 kiwis
1. Boil in a saucepan 1 1 / 2 cup water, aniseed, salt and lemon juice to cool, let it percolate.
2. Wash all fruit and snacks in maseduan pineapple with a spoon to Parisian melon and watermelon balls, make slices of orange, plums, nectarines and peaches, from the grapes in half and remove seeds, peel carefully and kiwifruit slices .
3. Serve in a salad bowl-shaped cup and mixing the fruit with care, add the syrup in advance to prepare and decorate with slices of nectarines, plums and kiwis.
4. Cool and serve.
Tofu with rice and kiwi
• 200 gr rice
• 100 g of tofu (the firm) 2 kiwis
• Ginger powder Curry
• Soy sauce
• Olive oil
1. Simmer the rice in plenty of boiling water.
2. Meanwhile, some tofu in layers not too thick and then into strips, and these halves. Heated in a frying pan two tablespoons of oil and tofu dora two minutes at high heat without stirring. Add a little ginger, curry and two tablespoons of soy sauce. Keeps moving carefully so as not to stick, and withdrew at the time that is consumed and the broth is the same color throughout. Reserve.
3. In the same pan, dora the kiwi, peeled and sliced, over high heat, another couple of minutes.
4. Once the rice is soft, drain (without rinsing) and is placed over the tofu and the kiwi, still hot.