The alga Kombu seaweed is rich in iodine, potassium and calcium. Besides making a delicious flavor to sweet dishes combines well with vegetables, tofu, the soups and pastas. One gram of algae per day provides enough iodine, which helps tremendously to balance and proper functioning of the endocrine glands. This year-end you can surprise your guests with these delicious and nutritious dishes for sucking the toes.
Kombu seaweed stew (stew)
• 1 strip of kombu seaweed soaked all night
• 1 leek chopped • ½ small zucchini cut into large cubes •
¼ cabbage (cabbage)
chopped • 1 large ear of corn
chopped • 4-5 slices of fresh ginger • 1 tablespoon
• 1 dessert spoon of oil toasted sesame seeds (optional) chopped fresh chives •
. In a thick-bottomed pan, place the kombu Alagoas and its soaking water. Add more water to obtain an approximate amount of 2 cups. 2
. Bring to boil.
3. Add the vegetables and ginger. Cover and cook on medium heat for 30 minutes or under.
4. Dilute the miso with a little of the liquid from the soup or stew, and integrate it into the cooking, along with the oil. Cook for 1-2 minutes minimum fire and extinguish the fire. 5
. Serve with chive oil. If the kombu seaweed is still hard, you can use for another dish.
6. Recipe for sautéed vegetables with kombu seaweed
VEGETABLES WITH TOFU AND ALGA Kombu (salad)
carrots, a yellow pepper, one green and one red. • Two
endive and 2 cups of peas.
• cherry tomatoes. • Algae
• A block of tofu.
• Extra virgin olive oil.
• Soy sauce.
. Julienne Cut all the vegetables except the peas.
2. Cut the tofu into cubes or slices, fry in olive oil and place in a bowl with soy sauce and reserve. 3
. Jump in olive greens and cherry tomatoes and sprinkle a little salt. 4
. Fry without soaking the seaweed Kombu, as out of the bag. 5
. Place in a bowl and serve with the drained tofu in soy sauce. 6
. Finally put in a bowl and serve with the drained tofu in soy sauce.
CREAM (DPI) of pumpkin with ALGA Kombu (entry)
• 1 / 2 pumpkin
• 1 piece of kombu seaweed approximately 2 cm c / u
• 1 / 4 cup water
• 1 / 4 teaspoon sea salt
. Peel the pumpkin, cut into small pieces and keep the fire with water, seaweed and sea salt.
2. When a boil, lower the heat to a minimum, cover the pot and continue cooking about ½ to 1 hour.
3. During the reduced cooking liquid and well-being sweet to finish processing the ingredients forming a cream.
4. It is used as a spread of cookies, crackers rice and bread. 5
. Note: The algae with sea salt sweetens and adds minerals. OPTION: If you want this cream you can add raisins and honey
potato ALGA Kombu (second course)
• 4 medium potatoes, cleaned and chopped 2 parsnips chopped
• • •
chopped 3 carrots, 4 onions cut into strips 2 quarts of
• kombu seaweed
minced garlic • 1 • 1 stick cinnamon • 2 tablespoons
peeled and chopped • 2 bay leaves
• • • Aliño
1 pinch sea salt • olive
. Kombu seaweed Soak overnight. 2
. Cut into small pieces.
3. Skip with a little olive oil, garlic and onions with a pinch of sea salt, for 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Add a depth of water soaking the kombu seaweed, along with seaweed cut, the rest of the vegetables, bay leaves, the cinnamon stick and a pinch of sea salt. 5
. Cover and cook on medium heat / low for 30 to 40 minutes.
6. Add the chopped almonds and cook for 5 to 7 minutes more.
7. Serve with fresh parsley.
ALGAS WITH RICE AND chayote (dry soup)
• 1 cup brown rice Yamani (or choose)
• 1 onion.
Chayotes • 2 diced precooked and parties.
• 1 tablespoon of sunflower oil.
• 3 tbsp soaked kombu seaweed.
• 2 cups water.
• Gomasio to taste.
. Ten minutes Soak seaweed in water.
2. Finely chop the onion, sauté in oil, add the drained seaweed, continue cooking to minimum fire.
3. ; Yamani Wash rice and add to the previous preparation, stirring continuously so that the rice is toasted, taking care not to paste.
4. Add two cups water, squash and boil five minutes.
5. Cover the pan and continue cooking on low heat until water is reduced. 6
. Season to taste with salt and pepper
7. Serve sprinkled with gomasio