Juicy, sweet and fresh, and not referring to the woman but the orange is a fruit of the consent of the season of heat. The citrus pulp in the form of segments full of vitamin C and essential oils , is a hybrid of ancient origin, with properties not only food but medicines among which cleans and tones the blood and all its tissues, muscles and cells, and destroys the fat fights obesity, lowers the belly, cleanses the skin and makes your eyes shine.
The orange is highly effective for disinfecting blood and cure any disease such as colds, coughs, syphilis, and fungal skin infections, ulcers, fever (caused by infection or toxemia), lesions with pus, etc., plus heal mouth sores, strengthen the cardiovascular system and beautify the hair. So you share a menu for you to not only take advantage of this delicious food but enjoy it in your table a variety of forms.
sweet oranges into wedges •
a grated orange
• ¼ kg of wheat bread or pita bread
• 1 cup brown sugar •
l lt. Milk or soy milk • 50 g
Brandy • 1 cup sugar for caramel •
• Juice of ½ lemon 4 eggs •
1. Segments from the oranges into small pieces and mix with half cup of brown sugar. Crush the slices with a spoon trying to jam it is a well-integrated. 2
. Boil the milk with the grated orange and raisins about 5 minutes. 3
. Add half cup of brown sugar and when dissolved pour into a bowl where we left the bread cut into thin rebanaditas. Mix well. 4
. Allow to cool and add the brandy, lemon, orange marmalade and eggs with a pinch of salt. Stir well.
5. Pour the mixture into a caramelised flanera oven and put a medium (170-180 ° C) on a water bath for 40 minutes. 6
. Prick with a needle before removing it from the oven. If cleaning does not leave, leave 5 minutes more.
7. Allow to cool and place in refrigerator 2 hours before lubricants.
8. Serve cold!
Salad with orange soy
• 500 gr. meat in the form of soya mince soaked in pure water.
• 5 oranges (3 segments into pieces small parties)
• 10 green asparagus
• A clove of garlic
• A cos clean
• Olive oil • For the dressing: 1 teaspoon paprika, extra virgin olive oil, sherry vinegar, salt, ground black pepper
1. In a saucepan, stir-fry the meat with soy garlic clove finely chopped, salt to taste and juice of two oranges or three depending on taste. 2
. Peel oranges and cut into wedges, removing the skin well.
3. Clean the asparagus and dorarlos in the same skillet in which meat has been fried soybean.
4. Put in a bowl a good jet of oil, a dash of vinegar, paprika and a pinch of salt and pepper and stir well.
5. Assemble the salad by placing the leaves of lettuce in the salad base, beef and soybeans over the lettuce and orange slices cut into small pieces and asparagus on top.
6. Pour the dressing over the meat and leave it in a mold the taste of diners.
Serves 4 people
• 1 chicken chopped prunes
• boneless •
orange juice 4
• 1 grated orange
• 4 onions • 1 onion • 1
clove of garlic •
1 bay leaf • 1 tablespoon soy sauce • 1 cup
bird • 1 / 2 glass of Jerez
• salt and pepper
• olive oil
1. Salpimentar the chicken and leave in two hours soaking in a bowl with the juice of oranges and Jerez. 2
. After this time, lightly fry the chicken in olive oil and reserve. In the same oil and low heat, lightly fry the finely chopped onion, the chopped clove of garlic, onions and French entire bay leaf. 3
. When the onion is transparent, add the chicken, prunes, the grated orange broth and poultry prepared by maceration. Let it cook over low heat, stirring occasionally until chicken is tender and the sauce has reduced, about 25 minutes. 4
. Two minutes before it is added to remove the soy sauce.
5. SUGETENCIA: Serve with brown rice.
Noodles with orange cream
Yield: 3 to 4
• 1 package of white noodles
• Two oranges (juice
• 1 orange (its segments, broken into pieces) •
Three cups plain yogurt
• unsweetened juice • 1
a lemon or brown sugar 2 teaspoons sea salt •
• Herbs odor
1. Cook noodles in a pot of boiling water with the smell of herbs until al dente.
2. Drain water and rinse with cold water. 3
. While draining the noodles, stir in a separate mold yogurt, lemon juice, oranges and juice items and teaspoons of sugar. Mix well.
4. Dip sauce with noodles.
5. Serve cold or hot.
• An orange
large or two small
• 12 large sheets of chicory
• Walnuts • •
Roquefort cheese Extra virgin olive oil
1. Peel orange and cut the squares of 1 cm. 2
. Cut cheese in small pieces.
3. Spread the endive leaves on a large platter.
4. Put in each sheet of chopped orange.
5. Put on top of Roquefort cheese.
6. Put walnuts on top.
7. Put a bit of oil over each endive leaf and filled.