Black spots and pimples are a problem mainly affecting teenagers. To fight them is very important, above all, keep your face clean and try to wash your face two or three times daily with water, so that the water contains chlorine normal dry skin. However, in addition to cleaning, we recommend you follow these very effective natural remedies and to make your face look very healthy and beautiful.
• FOOD: First, to maintain a well balanced diet and natural as possible. If you're a teenager, they're much hormonal activity within yourself, you should emphasize the care of your diet. It is wise to avoid, as you possible, consume refined sugar and its derivatives, as well as cow milk, sausage and fried products of animal. You do not have to kill you or starve you to stop eating what you like, you simply strive to be balanced in what you eat, including every day menso two glasses of fresh vegetables. You can choose the vegetables you like, but ensure that one of those two is carrot juice, which is highly effective for skin and helps to remove excess fat.
• Why is nutrition so important to remove blackheads and granite? Because when you see that there is a granite or pimple on your face, you're just seeing the result of something that happens within you. In this case, if your intestines are accumulating too much fat or waste material, and are not sufficient to evict, then the skin is affected first, which is an organ that helps, among other functions, to dislodge debris body. If your bowels are clean, your face will be. Foods to keep your skin clean and well nourished, and should not be missing in your diet are: fresh vegetables, apples, flax, chlorophyll, alfalfa, lemon juice, brewer's yeast, tomato, avocado and almonds.
• drinking water: a clean and beautiful skin has to do with good hydration. Water helps the intestines are cleaned frequently. We recommend that Beas at least 2 liters of water a day.
• WHY IS NOT GOOD ExPriMe, resale or remove granite PRODUCTS PHARMACY? Because, as we have explained, the problem is not in the skin, but is a reflection of the internal body. If you attack the problem solely from the outside, what you're doing is the same carbon as a short grass and let your root there: you may remove one or two pimples, but your body will look the way that "you have to leave exit "and leave the other side. Furthermore, by trapping, can hurt your skin and cause scars which are difficult to remove.
• GREEN TEA: is a really beneficial effect on the skin, especially to help treat diseases such as pimples, eczema and acne. Contains many antioxidant properties that are 20 times stronger than vitamin E. If you drink one or two cups a day may be helpful to prevent and combat acne.
• cleaning (use of garlic and lemon) as explicamso at first, you have to maintain a good hygiene to wash your face trying two or three times a day (ideally every time you wash your hands SLAs wash your face, but not with tap water but with mineral) After washing, dry gently with a clean towel and apply an aloe cream. At night, a very effective remedy is to dilute the juice of a lemon in half cup of water droplets and apply over the bars and acne. The lemon is a natural antiseptic that helps dry the pimples or garnitos from the natural. You can also do the above but with a clove of garlic, which is also a powerful antiseptic. Pártelo in half and rub lightly on the bars. Leave it all night and wash your face the next day.
• EMOTIONAL FACTOR: And finally, try not angustiarte or feel angry or embarrassed by your face looks like one of these casu emotional disorders of the skin are the same rejection and a little taste or anxiety or who have irritaión ago when a "contact" with others. Therefore, we recommend that bsuques ways to relate that you find pleasurable and aprnedas to focus on those you tuspensmaientos produce peace and joy for what you are and make you feel the confidence to express yourself in creative ways with the qu et esientas really comfortable contigomimso.
• CAUTION: If you look very red beans or shins with a strange or does not dry easily, despite a further fat-free diet and maintaining good ahigiene, you should consult a professional dermatologist.