The noodles are usually served as a soup, dried pasta, and may be accompanied by countless toppings. However, if you put the right ingredients to your noodles, they can be a very complete and nutritious meal. Accompany with a good pasta salad is an ideal combination. 5 Here are some recipes, chosen from different parts of the world so you can change your menu every day.
GREEN Noodles (PERU)
• 1 medium onion
• 1 / 4 of cheese
• Fresh Spinach
• fresh basil
• 1 / 2 pound thick noodles
• salt, pepper and garlic to taste
• 1taza evaporated milk
• striped cheese
• olive oil
• 1 teaspoon nutmeg (obsional)
1. Put water in a saucepan with a teaspoon of salt to the noodles.
2. Put in another pot a little olive oil, chop onion into squares and put in the pan hot add the seasonings (sal.pimienta, crushed garlic) introduce spinach and sliced basil. Stir for a few minutes.
3. Then, all blending together the dressing with the milk and cheese.
4. Once the noodles are ready (al dente) and put us in a pot and place the licuado.poner the teaspoon nutmeg and stir very carefully for about 5 minutes.
5. Accompanied with fresh salad .. uan
Noodles with cheese sauce and Zucchini (MEXICO)
Makes 4 servings
• 500 grams of noodles
• 250 g cream cheese
• 250 grams of grated cheese and chopped 2 cups squash, diced
• 1 teaspoon butter or lard
1. Cook noodles, seasoning and mix with squash. Besides putting the heat cream on medium heat and add the grated cheese until it thickens, do not let boil, because it burns. remove and serve in individual dishes noodles, eat and enjoy is a delight. Add a little grated cheese over the sauce.
Noodles with butter and garlic (ITALY)
• For 2 people.
• 200 g. of noodles or (Another pasta to taste)
• 2 cloves garlic
• one tablespoon matequilla.
• cured Manchego cheese, grated (or Parmesan).
• ideal recipe for people with little time. Unfit
• I look for partners.
1. Cook pasta to "dent" in a liter of water (salt to taste) Meanwhile pica very chopped garlic.
2. Slip and put the noodles in the same pot.
3. Add butter and chopped garlic.
4. Stir well to dissolve the butter and serve.
5. Pomena segzn grated cheese over the taste of each.
CHINESE Noodles with Prawns (EAST)
• 250 gr. Chinese noodle (a little thicker than angel hair, understand Asian)
• 500 gr. carrot
• 1 ripe mango
• 200 gr. peeled shrimp, shrimp best, crude
• 100 gr. soy germ
• 150 gr. pea
• 1 clove garlic
• c. 34 soup sour sauce (in Asian stores)
• 1 c. soup of grated ginger root
• 5 c. oil soup
1. Rehydrate the noodles for 15 minutes in cold water, drain well.
2. Peel carrots and cut into very thin sheets and then cut into strips of 23 mm.
3. Peel mango and cut the meat into cubes of 1 cm.
4. Finely chop the garlic clove.
5. Heat oil in a skillet on high wall, add oil and then julienne carrots, stir for 2 minutes, add the well drained pasta to cook another 2 minutes left before you add the raw shrimp, soy germ and peas .
6. Stir well for 1 minutes and season with salt, garlic and grated ginger, then add the soy sauces and bittersweet. Stir another minute more, add the diced mango, remove from heat and serve.
Asparagus with Sauce Noodles (SPAIN)
• 3 slices of bacon or vegetarian ham
• 1 medium onion finely chopped
• 1 red pepper chopped fine (optional)
• ½ pound asparagus (frozen or fresh) chopped into pieces
• 1 x laminated mushroom
• ¼ cup white wine
• 1 small pot of cream
• 4 tablespoons grated cheese
• Salt and pepper to taste
To prepare the pasta:
• 1 package of 500 grams noodles.
• 8 to 9 cups of boiling water.
• 2 bay leaves.
• 1 to 2 tablespoons of oil.
• 1 teaspoon salt
• Pepper to taste.
• 1 tablespoon margarine
Method of Preparation
1. Place bacon in a covered 2 ½ to 3 min. 100%. Add the onion and pepper, mix and is uncovered at 100% for 3 min., Half time is removed.
2. Add asparagus, are covered 100% by 4 min. (when fresh leaves 5 minutes).
3. Add the mushrooms, wine, salt and pepper. Mix well, cover and microwave or oven (100% for 2 min). Add cream and shredded cheese, binds well and is resting tapado.
4. Put in a deep boiling water with salt, oil and bay leaf. Put the noodles, and are covered in the oven or microwave (70% for 6 min), are stirred once or twice. Are al dente. Let stand covered for 6 to 7 min. that is when soften. Drain and return to the source. Add margarine and 3 tablespoons of the sauce is made before mixing, and micro cap is 50% for 2 to 3 minutes.
5. Put in a dish and is made up and eat the remaining sauce.
6. If you use a microwave must be at a temperature of 1000 watts.
Noodles to mustard (ARGENTINA)
Ingredients for two servings:
• 600 grams of noodles for a premium brand
• Virgin olive oil
• 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard grain
• Sea salt
1. Put a saucepan with a live fire chorretón of olive oil and sea salt. When water borbote cheerfully, introducing the noodles and stir, making do until al dente, consistency is checked by testing.
2. Ready, drain completely, lubricated with a little olive oil and incorporates tablespoons Dijon mustard grain, mixing to be shared equally.
3. Remove and divide into four hot dishes. If you like, you can decorate with diced zucchini, red peppers lozenges, leaves of aromatic herbs, etc..
4. As a direct course, we must ensure the quality of paste and mustard.