Onion, besides being highly nutritious, it's a very versatile ingredient in the preparation of food. It can prepare all kinds of salads, combines well with all kinds of fresh vegetables and is very nutritious when consumed raw, as it is an excellent depurative naturally helps clean the intestines, blood and skin. As a condiment, is the basis for innumerable dishes from around the world.
Then six highly nutritious and delicious recipes for you to take advantage of properties of this vegetable. To learn more about the onion and all its applications in health and beauty, check out our Natural Health Blog.
1 large onion
1 cup flour (120 grams)
1 teaspoon baking powder
salt and pepper to taste
1 egg yolk
1 cup milk (250cc.)
1 tablespoon oil
Oil quantity needed
1. Peel onions and cut into thin rings.
2. Put in cold water for 30 minutes.
3. Put in a bowl the flour, baking powder and salt. Besides mixing the yolks into the milk, add the oil and combine with the flour until it forms a cream.
4. Drain and dry the onion rings.
5. Dip one by one in the batter and fry.
6. When gold is removed and placed on absorbent paper.
6. Serve hot, are a delight.
Light salad of sugar (or tofu) and onion with vinaigrette
Yield: 6 servings
250 gr. grated panela cheese
TZA 1. water
4 tbsp. olive oil
½ cup vinegar
1 tsp. oregano
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Cut the onion into half moons.
2. Put in a pot with salt water and when boiling add the onion and leave for two minutes, escúrrela and let cool.
3. To prepare vinaigrette, mix in a container, oil, vinegar, oregano, along with a little salt and pepper.
4. In a salad bowl add the onion and cheese
Orange and onion salad
1 bunch of chives.
A few black olives, a few mint leaves and a leaf of lettuce.
For the vinaigrette
3 tablespoons virgin olive oil.
2 tablespoons vinegar.
Salt and pepper.
1. Peel oranges and remove the skin completely after pelarla left, then cut it into slices. Clean the green onions and sliced too short.
2. In a bowl, make the vinaigrette ingredients, adding a tablespoon of orange juice and bats until emulsion sauce.
3. Arrange the oranges in a bowl and distributed over the black olives and mint leaves, then dress with vinaigrette, and you serve this wonderful salad.
Textured soy onion
Textured soy, two cups
1 brick of cream.
4 slices bacon vegetarian.
1. Boil the vermicelli or textured soy for one minute with boiling salted water.
2. Fry chopped onion and bacon in a bit of olive oil over low heat until it becomes transparent in a large skillet.
3. Once the soybeans, drained and the cast in the skillet and stir.
4. Beat the egg and was cast over to soybeans, remove and add the cream, sprinkle a little nutmeg on top and stir again until we see again that the egg has curdled.
Rice with texturized soy Encebollado:
Two cups of brown rice, basmati, wild or black.
Onion to taste.
1. Put the rice to soak, preferably, put pressure on the pot with salt water and a thread of olive oil.
2. Dora is the onion very slowly into the pan while it soaks soybeans textured with the juice of a lemon. Add the onion and soy when this little.
3. Everything comes together and is consumed with a salad.
400g monkfish clean.
400 g of whiting clean.
75 grams of bread crumbs.
50 g of whole flour.
2 dl of oil.
1 tablespoon soy sauce.
Salt and pepper.
3 large onions.
3 cloves of garlic.
1 tin of anchovies in oil.
3 tablespoons oil.
3 dl vegetable broth.
1 bunch of parsley.
1. To prepare the sauce, peel and chop the onions and garlic. Heat oil in a pan and sauté onions and garlic until tender and are transparent.
2. Watering the vegetable broth, cover the casserole, bring to a boil and cook over low heat for 15 minutes. Incorporate the anchovies and parsley, stir and continue cooking for 3 minutes more.
3. Season with pepper and, depending on the point of salt anchovies, with a pinch of salt. Grind in blender and pass this to a sauce pan.
4. Hamburgers: put the bread crumbs to soak in the milk. Chop the monkfish into a robot and whiting separately.
5. Having chopped the two fish in a large bowl. Add the drained bread crumbs, eggs, soy sauce, salt and pepper. Mix well all ingredients and form 6 burgers of equal size.
6. Skip the burgers and shakes for the flour to remove the excess. Heat oil in a skillet and fry the burgers, a live fire, for 1 minute on each side.
7. Allow to drain on a plate covered with kitchen paper and add to the sauce. Simmer for 5 minutes and serve with the sauce. Garnish the dish with some lemon wedges.