The pancakes, crepes or pancakes, are known in practically all the world then, like the pizza and cake, it's a very versatile food to satisfy tastes of all kinds, which can be filled with all kinds of stews. What stands out the crepes from other foods, is that these can be filled either a sweet or savory ingredients, which makes them the favorite of many palates.
the general basis for crepes:
Yield: 2 people
• 50 g flour
• 4 eggs • 1 / 8 liters of soy milk
• Butter • Salt for salty crepes (incoming) •
brown sugar for sweet crepes (dessert)
. Pour the flour in a bowl and add gradually, with the beater bars, milk, eggs and salt or sugar. The dough should be smooth but not thick. 2
. Let the dough 20 minutes, then spread a medium skillet with butter.
3. Wait to be hot over medium heat.
4. Pour a little of the dough and spread to fill the base of the pan.
5. Once the gold layer beneath the crepe off with the help of a spatula, and we turn to brown the other side. 6
. Repeat the operation of greasing the pan with each pancake.
Crepe filled with tofu and spinach
• 2 cups spinach
disinfected • 1 cup crumbled tofu
• A piece of onion, finely chopped Salt to taste •
• Salsa •
soybean juice of two lemons
. In a bowl, put spinach with onion and a dash of oil.
2. Add a little salt and stir-fry until the spinach is bright green look.
3. Add crumbled tofu and then the previously soaking in a little soy sauce and juice lemons.
4. Revolver until well integrated stew.
5. Extinguish fire and fill the crepes (see first recipe)
6. Close the pancakes brown and a little more.
7. Serve hot.
• 2 eggs •
250 cm3 of milk
• 25 cm3 water
• 50 grams of flour leudante
• 25 grams of brown sugar
• Juice of 1 orange grated
• 25g butter, melted
• Cognac •
50 cm3 of
Cointreau • 2 tablespoons sugar •
grated Juice of 1 orange 1
. Put ingredients in blender. Rest mass. 2
. Making crepes, folded in 4, to accommodate a source enmantecada. 3
. Put the jar in a Cognac, Cointreau and the sugar and heat. The burners, low heat to heat the crepes and sprinkle with the mixture of Cognac. 4
. Leave a little heat and ignite with a match to Flambé.
5. FLAMBÉ Allow a few minutes and then sprinkle with orange juice and grated it.
Crepes filled with cream
oil • 3 tablespoons brown sugar
Two cups of cream • 1 / 2 cup of beer
• 50 gr. potato starch •
flour • 2 eggs • 1 bowl
milk • 1 cup of liquor: rum, sherry or other
• 50 gr.
butter • 1 pinch of salt
. Beat the eggs to form a homogeneous mixture, the flour is added, the starch and sugar until it forms a paste a little thick, it takes a little batirla with the fork.
2. If excess flour or starch does not matter, what matters is the consistency of the dough. 3
. Once this mass is added to milk and beer and a little salt. 4
. Bat is fine, until the mass is dissolved in the liquid is added the liquor. It beats again, leaving no lumps.
5. In a non stick skillet, over medium heat gets to be hot, then lower the heat to medium gas do not burn the pancakes. 6
. Grease a cotton wool soaked in melted butter and a little oil, the whole pan.
7. In a medium saucepan filled, pour into skillet and immediately moves the pan is rotated to extend the mass evenly over the whole pan. The CREPA should be quite thin.
8. Is left to be done for a minute or minute and a half, scraping the edges with a fork to take off.
9. He immediately turned , turning the air or with the fingertip. We must avoid a split. Left another minute to brown very little and is deposited on a plate.
10. It is filled with cream, doubles and serves.
11. Recommendations: Let the dough stand one hour minimum prior to pouring the pan. Stir before pouring.
Crepes with apple and vanilla
• 250 g flour
• 1 / 3 l of whole milk
• 3 eggs • 2 tablespoons vanilla sugar
• 5 •
apples 40 g butter •
melted butter or vegetable oil • 1 ounce cooked
salt • sugar • 1 cup glass
liqueur to taste
. Spread the flour in a pan, make a hole in the center and empty eggs.
2. Mix. Add salt, sugar and 5 tablespoons of milk.
3. Add the remaining milk while mixing. Add the melted butter and mix well.
4. Cover the dough with a cloth and let stand for half an hour. 5
. Peel apples, cut into thin slices and vaiarlas on the mixture.
6. Heat a thread a little oil or butter in a frying pan. Put a small quantity of batter and tilt the pan in a circular motion to distribute the dough evenly.
7. CREPA Each should have about 4 slices of apple.
8. Get off the fire. When the edges begin to brown, turning with a wooden spatula and cook until browned on the other side.
9. Sprinkle with brown sugar or glass, and sprinkle with a little licor.Poner two crepes on each plate, sprinkle with sugar glass and sprinkle a few drops of Calvados. Flambé fire with a match when serving.