Soybeans in Eastern countries, is addressed in a number of dishes as an alternative to meat. This nutritious food than the vegetables for their rich protein, is rich in calcium, which is ideal for people who suffer from osteoporosis, and can be replaced without any difficulty to meat and milk animal. It also contains phosphorus and is low in cholesterol.
CHICKEN (MEAT OR SOY) TO SALSA WITH TOFU Teriyaki
Yield: 4 servings
• 1 tablespoon sesame oil • 1
breast boneless and skinless (meat or vegetarian equivalent)
• 1 / 2 cup chopped scallion
• 1 white onion into quarters heading
• 1 cup peas
Chinese tofu • 1 cup teriyaki sauce
• 6 tablespoons soy sauce
• 3 tablespoons sake
• 2 tablespoons white wine • 1 tablespoon fresh
. Heat the oil, cut the chicken (if you use this instead of the vegetarian meat) into cubes and frying in oil.
2. After 5 minutes add chopped scallion, onion and peas Chinese clean. Allow to cook 10 minutes more. Add the tofu cubes and turn off game at the fire. Keep plugging.
3. Mix the sauce ingredients and heat until thick. Cook the chicken mixture to low heat and bathe with teriyaki sauce. Cook 5 minutes more.
4. To serve place the chicken dishes, bathe with more sauce and accompany with steamed rice.
SPRING WITH FISH
Yield: 4 servings
• 250 grams
• 1 cup chicken broth
• 4 white fish fillets
Nile • 2 tablespoons cornstarch
necessary • 1 cup Chinese peas
• 2 carrots cut into julienne
• 1 / 2 cup fish broth
• 1 tablespoon cornstarch
• 1 / 2 tablespoon grated ginger
• 2 tablespoons soy sauce 2 tablespoons
• sherry • 2 tablespoons
tomato puree • 2 tablespoons rice vinegar •
1 1 / 2 tablespoons brown sugar
. Moisturises the Chinese noodles in 1 cup hot chicken broth for 10 minutes or until cooked.
2. Cut fish fillets by passing the starch corn and fry in hot oil wealth.
3. Cook the peas and carrots. To make the sauce, heat the fish stock and add a tablespoon of potato starch. Boil and add the remaining ingredients.
4. Put Chinese noodles, chunks of fried fish, vegetables and dip with salsa.
SALAD THAI BEEF AND SOY
Yield: 4 servings
• 1 package of Chinese noodles
• 1 ½ cup hot vegetable broth • 1 cup light
meat vegetarian (for picadillo) ready.
• 4 tablespoons lime juice
• 2 tablespoons vegetable oil •
2 tablespoons sugar • ½ teaspoon curry powder or red curry paste
carrots • ½ cup mint leaves or mint
• Salt and pepper • ½ cup unsalted peanuts
• 12 slices of roast beef
. Moisturises Chinese noodles in chicken broth warm. Once in cold water to keep hydrated.
2. Mix in bowl the lime juice, oil, sugar and curry, with a world beater.
3. Wash and peel carrots. Slice the carrots with the peeler to make very thin slices.
4. Mix in bowl the drained noodles, curry dressing, carrots, peanuts and beef flavored vegetarian previously. Combine well and serve.
Rolls SPRING WITH TOFU
Yield: 8 servings
Onion • 1 pc. • Carrot
2 pc. •
shoyu soy sauce 5 drops
red bell pepper • 1 pc. •
fresh cilantro 3 tbsp. •
red chile 1 pc. • Tofu
175 grs. •
Chinese rice wine to taste • Mass
bought 8 sheets for arrolladitos
Preparation 1. Chop the red chile, seeded. Cut into julienne carrots girls, red peppers and onions tender. 2
. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a wok vegetables and jump from 1 to 2 minutes. Transfer to a bowl and leave to cool.
3. Cut the tofu into 2 cm pieces and add to bowl along with a few drops of soy sauce and rice wine. Stir everything well.
4. Put a sheet of dough on a work surface, at a diamond with a tip to you.
5. Put the stuffing in the center. Bring the tip closest to you towards the center, then the top left and finally right. Press gently. Winding pack in the opposite direction to you to wrap the filling completely. Seal the edges with a little egg white. 6
. Leave it to the pointed end down.
7. Fry arrolladitos few at a time, in hot oil at 180 ° C until they are golden brown, about 4 minutes.
8 . Remove the rolls from the oil, discarding the oil and drain on kitchen paper.
STYLE Sichuan noodle soup
• 100 grams of dried Chinese mushrooms
• 8 cups chicken broth (or vegetable)
• 1 cup soy to beef picadillo (previously prepared)
• 50 grams of noodles
• 230 grams of canned bamboo shoots and chopped (or minced fresh jicama)
• 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger • 1 tablespoon
cornstarch • 1 / 3 cup water • 1 egg
lightly beaten • 1 teaspoon tomato puree
• 1 tablespoon soy sauce
• 1 tablespoon rice vinegar •
2 teaspoons sesame oil • 2 onions
of cambray cut into julienne
. Soak mushrooms in hot water for 20 minutes. Drain and cut into small pieces.
2. Boil the chicken broth (or vegetable). Add the mushrooms, noodles, vegetarian meat, bamboo shoots and ginger and jicama.
3. Simmering and allow to boil. Dissolve the cornstarch in a little water. 4
. Add to the soup. Add to the soup, egg and move constantly.
5. Remove the pan from the fire and add the tomato puree, soy sauce, vinegar and sesame oil. 6
. Season to taste. Serve with the onions cambray.