At any time of year for soups always seem very different reasons: open appetite, prepare the stomach to receive food complex, moisturize, nourish and are easy to assimilate, in addition to hot soups are excellent for warm up in cold seasons . When you make soup, do not forget that the secret lies in using appropriate combinations of herbs, vegetables and condiments, so that when someone really try to feel pleased.
Then you share
five Italian soups, which can give a special touch to your menu.
Onion Soup a la italiana
• 50g celery •
3 or 4 large onions (depending on taste)
• Juice of one lemon
• 6 small tomatoes (or equivalent mashed) • A
sprig of parsley
• 4 eggs •
A clove of garlic oil
• • 4 pieces of toast < BR> • A half liter of vegetable broth or water •
sea salt to taste
. Bake the bread until it becomes crisp. 2
. Cut all vegetables into very small pieces. You can leave it in the onion slices.
3. Sauté in a saucepan wide enough and with a little oil, celery, onions, tomatoes and parsley with a little salt.
4. Add one liter of vegetable broth, lemon, and bring to a boil.
5. Blend tomatoes with garlic and add to soup
6. Simmer for around 10 minutes over high heat.
7. Break the eggs one by one and pour in the pot, before the yolk and then clear. Do not mix. Eggs should be on top, separated from the soup.
8. When the soup is done, break the bread crispy on top of each dish.
9. You must try to catch the eggs from the pot very carefully (one egg per plate).
10. VARIATION: You can also decorate with a little jocoque. It is a delight.
Bean soup a la italiana
• 1 kg of fresh beans
• 100 grams of ham vegetarian (in the original recipe used serrano ham)
• Lettuce •
• Sea Salt • Pepper • Olive
. Sauté the beans, onion and diced ham with extra virgin olive oil 2
. After some minutes, add hot water to cover beans and add salt and pepper. 3
. Let cook over very low heat for one hour. 4
. When serving, decorate top with lettuce, very finely minced previously.
Soup Italian wheat
Ingredients • 250 grams of wheat
12 • • •
onion chopped parsley •
Garlic (to taste) < BR> • Extra virgin olive oil • Salt and pepper
. One night before, put to soak the wheat in cold water to soften.
2. When you go to prepare the soup, put the wheat in a pot with 1.5 liters of water , onion and crushed garlic. 3
. Add salt and pepper, cover the pot and let cook for two hours to simmer.
4. After two hours, add the crushed nuts and let boil for one quarter of an hour. 5
. Serve with a dash of extra virgin olive oil and decorate with chopped parsley over ..
• 300 grams of red beans
A clove of garlic • 6 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil 2 onions
• • A • ají
A sprig of parsley
tomatoes • 500 grams of "peeled" (or ketchup) •
sheep or goat cheese, crumbled or grated (or cheese grated parmesan) •
. Simmer in 3 liters of water with salt the beans and garlic. 2
. Gradually add oil, onions and peppers chopped parsley. 3
. When a significant portion of water has evaporated add the tomatoes and cook follows. 4
. When the beans are ready and well cooked, served with grated cheese on top.
Minestrone-style vegetable soup
• 1 liter of water
• Olive oil • Salt •
onions and vegetables as you want, but choose more than 4. It can be: celery, carrots, potatoes, peas, squash, chicory, squash, etc..
• The trickle of lemon
• 2 cups vegetarian ground beef
• a clove of garlic
. Put in a pot with enough water to cover the vegetables cut into small cubes.
2. Pour a little oil, garlic and lemon juice. 3
. Put salt to taste
4. Add the vegetarian meat if you like.
5. Let cook for 1 hour or until the vegetables are well cooked. 6
. Add water if required.
7. Make sure the vegetables are not cooked well (which is easily dehagan) because they are remaining nutrients.
8. Serve hot.