The pasta are a very nutritious food and energy, if properly combined with certain vegetables and ingredients that can become a complete food and very healthy. In summer, the noodles are very useful because they can be very elaborate dishes fresh, nutritious and delicious.
These recipes provide enough nutrients for a person with normal diet, they provide a lot of calories and help you combat the effects of heat!
Celery and Noodles with Yogurt
• 500 gr. integrals of noodles
• 200 gr. celery, finely chopped and disinfected
• 200 gr. mushrooms, washed well and chopped
• 2 cloves garlic
• 1 cup vegetable broth
• 100 ml. milk (can be soy)
• 1 tablespoon flour integral
• 100 gr. Goat cheese (or fresh or panela)
• Pure Water
• Extra virgin olive oil
• Salt to taste
• Black pepper
1. Put to boil in plenty of water, the noodles with a little salt and a bit of oil. Drain, cool water and reserve.
2. In a skillet Fry the celery (which should be slightly cooked) and mushrooms with oil, garlic, epazote and a little salt.
3. Added a little chopped parsley. Once cooked, Remove to a plate and reserve.
4. In the same skillet, add flour integral rehógala briefly and pour broth and milk, stirring constantly. Once the cream, add noodles, vegetable mixture and mix well.
5. It has everything in a dish, sprinkle with cheese of your choice. Serves.
Joy Noodles with beetroot and pineapple
• 400 gr. of noodles
• 250 gr. beet, washed and chopped into cubes.
• One cup chopped pineapple that is not very acidic.
• 3 tablespoons soy sauce
• Juice of one lemon
• sea salt
1. Place cooked noodles in plenty of salted water.
2. Drain noodles well and pour into the pan, remove it for a few minutes, add the beet, pineapple, soy sauce, salt and lemon and mix well.
3. Serve hot or cold.
• 400 grams of noodles integrals
• 4 tablespoons olive oil (extra virgin best)
• 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
• 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley.
• 1 red pepper (red)
• 1 medium onion, finely chopped
• salt and black pepper
• some bay leaves
1. In a large saucepan with plenty of water and salt, put some bay leaves and a little vegetable oil. When boiling, put the pasta and let cook al dente. Once ready, drain and add the 1 / 4 cup olive oil. Mix well.
2. In a medium skillet skips in olive oil, onion, red pepper and garlic, making sure that these ingredients do not burn. Try to cook the onion until transparent and take a tone garlic amber color type, if you burn is very bitter, the peppers should be crisp.
3. Put together with the noodles in a large sauce and stir gently with the help of two forks from the bottom up without breaking the pasta. Serve hot on each plate and sprinkle a little parsley and if you want a bit of Parmesan cheese to taste for each diner.
Noodles with Basil, Tomato and Spinach
• 5 ripe red tomatoes and two cups of fresh spinach, well washed and cut.
• 400g of spaghetti
• 36 basil leaves
• 3 cloves garlic
• 100g Parmesan cheese
• 5 Cs of olive oil
• Salt, pepper
• 1 Cs olive oil
1. Bring to boil tomatoes. Peel and remove seeds.
2. Cut into small cubes.
3. Pour a little salt over them and let stand in a colander for 15 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, carefully wash and dry the basil leaves.
5. Peel garlic and remove the center.
6. Grate Parmesan cheese.
7. Add tomatoes and mix all in blender.
8. Put in a bowl, gradually add olive oil, moving it as if you were to regularly mount mayonnaise.
9. Add salt and pepper.
10. Put water, salt and a bit of oil. Once you have broken a boil add the pasta.
11. When they are al dente, remove from heat and colarlas.
12. Quickly put in a bowl with finely chopped spinach, pour sauce over and sprinkle with cheese. Cook a few more minutes.
13. Serve immediately.
• 1paquete of noodles
• 4 small flounder
• 1 lemon
• 1 dl.de dry white wine
• 50 gr.de Greek yogurt
• 1 carrot
• 1 stalk celery
• 1 onion
• 1 cup of broth or pill Verduras
• butter and olive oil
1. Make a broth with the bones of the language and its head with a piece of vegetable broth, carrots and celery. Strain and reserve.
2. Fry finely chopped onion with a little butter, add a few spoonfuls of broth and let it evaporate, then add plain yogurt 2. Incorporating fish fillets cut in half, add more broth and dora. Simmer about 2 minutes. Remove and reserve. Add a little lemon juice to the sauce, yoghurt and grated lemon half.
3. Cook noodles as the package. Drain and intangible to the sauce. Spaghetti served with fish and all oak sprinkled with parsley.