Being vegetarian does not mean just stop eating animal flesh, but keep a routine of habits and customs that promote well as physical health, mental harmony, beauty and emotional creativity. A child is not a vegetarian child skinny and lifeless as some may think a child is truly a vegetarian who enjoys food education, emotional and mental health led him to be a child full of life, strength and creativity besides having a complete physical and very healthy.
If you have a child
vegetarian or you intend to promote this kind of culture to support your child, you must ensure that your child eat food very different, walnuts, almonds, plums raisins, soy milk, amaranth and wheat bread should not miss in your diet. Below dams some very fun and tasty recipes that will certainly delight your little you.
• 4 thick slices of ham vegetarian
• 1 tablespoon flour
integral • Juice of two oranges
orange juice • 40 grams of butter < BR> • White rice to accompany
. Put in a ham and have a vegetarian meal by integral. Shake well slices. 2
. In a pan, put 3 tablespoons of melted butter and orange.
3. Let boil until the butter melts.
4. Insert a slice of ham and stir-fry in the orange juice.
5. Repeat this with the following slices.
6. Once sautéed slices of ham, remove them.
7. Serve with white rice and orange sauce accordingly.
Sauce pineapple sausage
2-3 packages of 400 grams of vegetarian sausages. •
1 tablespoon mustard • 1 / 2 cup pineapple juice •
2 tablespoons tomato sauce (ketchup)
• 2 tablespoons oil virgin olive
. Cut sausages lengthwise.
2. Mix pineapple juice, mustard, ketchup and oil in a container.
3. Incorporates sausages and makes soaking sauce 5 minutes.
4. Add the sausages in a skillet and cook over medium heat about 15 minutes.
5. Once ready, serve with a salad of cabbage or mashed potatoes .
• 1 / 2 kilo of spinach
• 5 slices of ham vegetarioano
2 tablespoons oil • 1 tablespoon flour •
integral 1 cup of soy milk
• 2 tablespoons grated cheese salt to taste •
. Heat oil in a pan and sauté the flour coming to take color.
2. Irrigating with hot milk and cook without moving to stop the fire until a sauce, season with some salt.
3. Wash the spinach, wash and cook by steaming. 4
. When ready, drain it or not to drop, chop and mix with 2-3 tablespoons of the sauce.
5. Spread the slices of ham on a table, distribute the creamed spinach on the slices, then fold the ham so that the spinach left inside.
6. Place on plates with the rest of the sauce.
7. Sprinkle with grated cheese ham and gratin.
8. Serve immediately.
Salad cauliflower and sausage
vegetarian sausage. • 1 small cauliflower
• Half cup olive oil
• The juice of two lemons
• Media •
onion Salt to taste < BR> • Hierbabuena
. Clean cauliflower, washed, cut into sticks and remove tough stems.
2. Placed in a steamer and cook with a little olive oil and salt.
3. Cut the sausages into slices 4
. picarla Wash the mint and very finely with onion
5. Place the cauliflower and sausage on a plate, add the mint, the onion, olive oil, lemons and salt to taste.
6. Revolver well.
7. Serve chilled.
• 1 package vegetarian ham
• 1 cup of Rice for Sushi (150 gr)
• 1 cup wine vinegar
• Chives •
1 tablespoon salt
• 6 sheets of nori seaweed (yaki sushi nori)
Avocado • • •
red pepper One teaspoon brown sugar
• trout or salmon roe
• • Wasabi Ginger (optional)
. Dissolve sugar and salt in vinegar. 2
. Wash the rice a few times, cocerlo according to manufacturer's instructions, turning and watering in a bowl with the vinegar and mix with prepared hot spatula being careful not to break the grains.
3. ; Moisten hands with 1 sheet nori seaweed, place it on the mat to make sushi and half cover with a tight layer of rice, leaving the rest free of algae.
4. Set in the heart a bit vegetarian ham and wrap it like a cigarette. 5
. Paste the edge of seaweed with a pinch of crushed rice, tighten by hand
6. Cut into pieces of 3-4 cm. with wet knife.
7. Adorna with bits of avocado.
8. Put a little soy sauce over or give them to the sauce you make your choice.