Whether red, blue or black. The cranberry is a frutita with many properties and very apt to produce many delicious desserts. The healing powers of fresh cranberry juice is uniquely contains powerful antioxidants useful in combating free radicals that cause aging. This berry is free of sodium and cholesterol, is rich in potassium, magnesium, provitamin A, vitamin C and E.
• 600 grams of blueberries black
• 200 grams of cranberries
• ¾ of a liter of cream
• 1 cake
• 2 cucharadaditas sugar
• 1 glass of grape juice black
• 12 sheets of gelatin
1. Wash cranberries and either enter it in the glass of the few black blender aside for decoration. Beat until you get a compound fine.
2. Soak the gelatin for a few minutes and drained well, enter the gelatin in a saucepan with the grape juice and heat until it begins to look into boiling, cut and remove the well prepared.
3. Run ½ liters of cream, adding gradually half a tablespoon of sugar, mix the cream with cranberry juice and grape juice, then spread the cream obtained on the cake you made and enter it in the refrigerator to gelatin solidifies well.
4. After 1 hour, remove the cake from the refrigerator and beat the remaining cream together the remaining sugar to enter the pastry cream into the hose and nozzle, using a star decorates the cake with rosettes of whipped cream. Finally a rosette on each of blueberries to reservations.
And BLUEBERRY CHEESE CAKE
Ingredients (for filling):
• 1 L. cream
• 12 eggs
• 800 gr. Philadelphia Cheese
• 300 gr. sugar
• ½ bottle of condensed milk
Ingredients for the base:
• 2 strips of marie biscuits
• 150 gr. Hazelnut
• 300 gr. butter cream
Development of the database:
1. Milled hazelnut cookie and leave it up as dust. Add the butter cream and knead until you make a dough. Then stretched by the mold with the help of hands. Leave a half inch thick, more or less well and squeeze the dough by the edges. Place in refrigerator 10 min.
1. Together all ingredients and beat with mixer.
2. Pour the filling into the tin and bake at 140 degrees to dry 15 to 20 min. Pinchas and if the knife comes out clean it is now. Let cool and lubricants. We can cover the cake with blueberry sauce or strawberries.
NOTE: These numbers come out two large molds.
• 1 onion
• 30 gr. butter
• 500 gr. minced beef
• 75 cc. cream cheese (cream)
• 100 gr. breadcrumbs
• Salt, freshly ground black pepper
• 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
• 1 egg
1. Peel the onion and pica brunoise (very thin). Melt butter in a skillet and sauté onion over medium heat until it begins to caramel. Apart reservation.
2. Mix ground beef with caramelised onion, bread crumbs soaked with the cream, chopped parsley, egg, some salt and black pepper. Stir well.
3. Prepares dough balls with moistened hands.
4. Fry the meatballs over low heat in butter until golden brown on all sides.
5. Once fried, add to the pan a little water and the cream. Salpimienta leaves and cut a few minutes, until sauce thickens.
6. Napadas Serve meatballs with cream sauce, accompanied by boiled potatoes, cranberry jelly and other soft fruits, and pickled gherkins.
• 750 cubic centimeters of milk
• 250 cubic centimeters in cream for cooking
• 200 grams sugar
• 10 eggs
• 1 tablespoon brown vanilla essence
• Caramel for mold
• Blueberries preserved
• 250 grams of fresh blueberries
• 1 liter of wine
• 200 grams sugar
• 1 tablespoon black pepper in grains.
1. Heat the milk in a saucepan with cream.
2. Whisk the eggs in a bowl with sugar and vanilla.
3. Add the hot milk and mix.
4. Pour this preparation into a mold previously caramel flan.
5. Water bath to bake in the oven at low temperature until it curdled.
6. Allow to cool in the fridge.
7. Confit blueberries. Cook the wine with sugar and crushed peppercorns. Reduce by half and add the blueberries. Cook for 5 minutes and allow to cool.
8. Serve ice cream with preserved blueberries on top.
BLUEBERRY WITH DULCE DE JOCOQUE
• 1 kg of blueberries
• brown sugar to taste
• Juice of 1 / 2 lemon
• One cup of liquid jocoque (or cream)
• Sesame Semillitas
1. Put cranberries in a colander and wash well.
2. Place them in a pan with brown sugar, and lemon juice.
3. Stir and add liquid jocoque
4. Serve in molds and garnish with sesame seeds.