Grapes are the fruit of a consensual end of the year. Besides that is the fruit of the season and that goes very well in many dishes, they have excellent cleansing properties , laxatives and are very rich in pectin. They are ideal for children and the elderly, a very nutritious fruit, provide iron, magnesium and vitamin B1 . Here we share some recipes for your dinner at the end of the year can deleitarte some rich dishes.
Turkey with UVAS
Yield: 2 people
turkey fillets (250g).
• Salt and pepper to taste.
• 1 tablespoon wheat flour.
• 4 tablespoons water. •
4 tablespoons of white wine.
• 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar.
• 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary.
• 1 tablespoon tomato purée.
• 50g green grapes, cut in half without seed.
. Season the fillets with salt and pepper and fry in a nonstick skillet until golden brown on both sides. 2
. Dissolve the flour in water and mix the remaining ingredients (except rosemary). 3
. Put the pan with the turkey and let simmer five minutes. Remove from heat and adorned with rosemary and serve immediately.
• 2 eggs.
• bread soaked in milk.
• 2 cups of ground meat (vegetarian or chicken) • 1 tablespoon
• 1 tablespoon paprika.
• White wine.
• 30 grams of grapes.
• 2 cups or three sugar-free plain yogurt (preferably)
• 50 grams of whole flour.
• 50 grams of butter.
• Salt and pepper to taste. •
parsley to taste.
. Mix the meat with eggs, bread crumbs, the paprika, onion finely chopped, tomato very chopped, finely chopped garlic, grapes (peeled) salt, parsley, washed and finely picvado, and pepper.
2. Where it has achieved a mass homogenia, forming a round meatballs and a little big.
3. Transfer to flour.
4. Melt butter in a case where this heat slightly and fry meatballs on medium heat.
5. Pour a splash of wine.
6. Lower the heat and let simmer a few minutes until the sauce thickens .
7. Add the yogurt.
8. Allow to warm the whole body without boiling.
9. Arrange the meatballs in a bowl and sprinkle with parsley or sesame.
10. Serve hot
• 1 kilo of chicken meat or vegetarian equivalent. • A fourth
• Two cloves of garlic. Sal • •
Some of celery sticks.
• Half a kilo of green seedless grapes.
• Cream plant.
• A fourth kilo of walnut, peeled and finely chopped.
. In a bowl put the cooked chicken / meat or vegetarian) with onion and garlic. Put salt to taste.
2. Once cooked, remove from broth, let cool and chop finely. 3
. Add chopped walnuts, grapes, chopped celery ginamente, the cream, stir well.
4. Eat with crackers.
RICE WITH SPICES AND NUTS
• Brown rice (as a soaking from the night before) and wild rice (black) in the ratio 2 / 1.
• Raisins seedless.
• Prunes, dates, Orejón, almonds, etc.. •
mixture of spices: cinnamon, fennel, cloves, anise, pepper and curry (all powdered).
• Liquor (is very good with cream whiskey, liquor blackberry ...).< BR> • Salt to taste.
. They get ahead in the soaking liquor, dried grapes, seedless prunes, dates, Orejón, almonds (peeled). 2
. Cover the bottom of a pan with extra virgin olive oil and add garlic and Doran, then add the chopped nuts that were soaked, well drained.
3. ; was stirred for about three minutes and add the rice, it turns around and gives him the added species, salt and water needed to finish cooking the rice (the water in which rice was soaking) . 4
. When you can serve the dish add a little more of the mixture of species to taste.
Chicken salad, grapes and nuts
For 2 people
Ingredients: • 1
turkey breast with bone and skin (300g).
• The juice of a lemon.
• Salt to taste .
• ¼ red grape.
• 2 stalks of chopped parsley.
• 2 cups (for tea) leaf green
• 1 low fat yogurt (240g).
• 2 tablespoons orange juice.
• 1 tablespoon celery.
• Dill and salt to taste. < BR> • 1 ½ tablespoons walnuts, chopped.
. Place the chicken in a pot, spray it with lemon juice and season with salt. 2
. Pour a little water, cover pot and cook on low heat until is tender. 3
. Cool and cut into cubes. 4
. Agrégele grapes and parsley. Reserve. 5
. In a separate bowl, mix yogurt, orange juice, celery, salt and dill. 6
. Agrégele chicken. In a bowl, distribute green leaves, salads and nuts.