Pistachio is a seed with many health properties. It is rich in minerals such as potassium, magnesium, phosphorus and calcium. Its rich iron gives anti important properties, especially when it combines with salads fresh vegetables. It is also a good laxative because of its high fiber content in the kitchen and goes well with some dishes and desserts. Then delicious recipes and very apt for this time of order years.
Brownie with pistachio
• 80 gr. peeled and salted pistachio
• 1 egg • 1
gr. of table salt
• For the dough: 140 grams •
. black chocolate with 60% cocoa •
120 grs. of whole flour (I added ½ tsp of impeller (type washing royal)
• 220 grs. buttermilk nearing ointment
• 250 grs. brown sugar powder
• 4 eggs
. Preheat oven to 150 º
2. With a wooden spoon, coat the pistachios with a little egg white and salt. 3
. Should be just a little wet.
4. Pistachios Bake in an oven tray covered with paper sulfurizado and tuéstelos 10 minutes. Trocéelos and let cool slightly.
5. Raise the oven temperature to 170 º
Prepare the dough:
. Cut the chocolate to melt and water-bath.
2. Work the butter in a kitchen robot or in a bowl until it acquires a homogenous texture, add the melted chocolate, sugar and eggs without stopping the robot, incorporating the previously sifted flour and pistachios.
3. Prepare a tray of approx. 22 × 30 cm. 4
. Cover with baking paper and pour the dough, forming a layer of about 2.5 cm. thick.
5. Bake about 22 or 25 minutes.
6. Remove from oven. Allow to cool to room temperature and then in the refrigerator. Cut the brownie into squares of 5 cm side (It is advisable to tune a few seconds in the microwave before eating)
• 180 gr.
blonde sugar 5 egg yolks • 2 •
cdtas. of grated orange
• 2 cdtas. of lemon zest
• 90 cc of olive oil • 150 gr
flour • 1 / 4 tsp. salt
• 100 gr. chopped pistachio
• 7 • 1 tsp. orange blossom water
. Preheat oven to 180 º C.
2. Beat the egg yolks to white with half the sugar. 3
. On the other hand, mix the olive oil, lemon zest and the orange and add to the yolks. 4
. Then add the flour sifted with salt and pistachio nuts. 5
. Beat the clear and the remaining sugar in peaks or until peaks form. 6
. Incorpórelas three times with moves that surround the preparation will not be lowered.
7. Place carefully into molds of 22 cm enmantecado lined with butter paper.
8. Take the oven for 20 minutes.
9. Lower heat to 150 º C and continue baking for 20 minutes more. Off.
10. Cover surface of pudding with butter paper and allow to stand inside the oven for about 10 minutes. (Preparing a bit lower in volume). Remove and let cool.
11. Lubricants, and moisten with orange blossom water.
12. To serve, sprinkle with icing sugar and decorate with pistachios
Cheese Baked Camembert with Pistachio
Camembert cheese • 1 • 1 •
beaten egg a little flour
• pistachios peeled
. If you have an option to buy already shelled unsalted pistachios, and if they were attached quitáis skin as well as possible. 2
. Picar pistachios unevenly in the mortar and do not submit it all at once, because if you do not bite each other very much and little.
3. Pintar cheese on top and the sides with beaten egg, flour and pass through to repaint egg. 4
. Now, pass the cheese by hand pistachios to join the rest and get over it. 5
. Meter baked until golden brown you pistachios as temp. I put the oven to 170 º turbo with about 12 or 15 minutes.
Pate with pistachios rustic
• 400 grams of chicken meat.
• 100 grams of chicken liver.
• 50 grams of cured ham and some bacon (optional).
• 100 grams of pistachio.
• 2 eggs.
• Thyme, pepper, rosemary, oregano, 1 cup Sherry or brandy, shallots and salt 2.
. Chop the meat into the grinder with the herbs, in the end, they are well chopped, add the liver, not to be broken completely. 2
. Beat eggs in a bowl and add ground beef, mixing well and salting to taste. 3
. Add the pepper, which can be in powder or grain, and removed again to create a compact mass.
4. Then add a good correón or brandy de Jerez, which more we like, and stir the mixture with a wooden spoon so the liquid is well distributed. 5
. Finally, add the peeled pistachios, stirring so they are evenly distributed throughout the picadillo.
6. Now we're going to package it for a subsequent sampling, the boat must always be sterile and dry.
7. Cover the bottom of the jar with bacon, pour the meat and cover it with more bacon cut into thin slices, clean edges, sealed and put the jar in a pot, covered with a cloth kitchen and fill up to 2 / 0 in the same water with salt.
8. We leave it to simmer for 1 hour and let it cool to room temperature until the fat solidifies, if so, open and remove the fat from the surface and ready to taste in a great toast.
Prawns in pistachio sauce
• 12 large shrimp (jumbo, 3 per person, about 1 1 / 2 kg in total).
• 300 grams of pistachio nuts with their shells to be removed to obtain about 100 grams without net the shell.
• 1 / 4 cup oil.
• 1 cup chopped onion.
• 3 cloves garlic, crushed.
• 1 / 2 cup chopped scallion.
• 3 sweet peppers, minced, seeds and veins without.
• 1 / 8 teaspoon ground pepper.
• 6 drops of hot sauce. •
1 / 2 cup dry white wine.
• 3 / 4 teaspoon salt.
• 1 / 2 tablespoon chopped parsley.
1. Peel the prawns. They remove the intestine or tripitas above have black on the spine. Rubbed with lemon, washed, drained. Leave aside.
2. They removed the skin to peel and pistachios are slightly crushed. If they are very salty rinse in a colander under running water. Drain. Dried. Leave aside.
3. In a heavy saucepan put the oil to heat, add onion, garlic and scallion and cook about 5 minutes. Add the sweet pepper, pepper and hot sauce. And cooking is about 2 minutes more.
4. Add the shrimp and wine and cook about 7 minutes to redden. Add the pistachios, salt and parsley, cook 1 minutes more, remove from heat and serve immediately.