One of the favorite ingredients of cooking quick, healthy and delicious is tuna, which is an excellent source of protein of high biological value, containing vitamins A, D, niacin, phosphorus, calcium, potassium, magnesium, iron, etc. with the huge advantage that is low in saturated fat and is high in Omega 3 fat.
Here are some delicious recipes and as always, my nutrition.
• 2 eggs
• 4 cans of tuna in oil
• 200 ml cooking cream
• 2 tablespoons tomato frito
• pepper to taste
1 - Beat the eggs.
2 - Add the tuna and crumbles without oil.
3 - Add the cream.
4 .- pepper and tomato fried.
5 .- grease without a mold is placed in the center of the oven over medium heat.
6 .- You can insert a needle to see if the cake is done, then cool and lubricants.
7 .- You can garnish with mayonnaise, olives, red pepper and serve whole or in portions.
Tuna Salad antequerana
Serves: 4 people
• 2 ripe tomatoes
• 2 bell peppers
• 2 cucumbers
• 4 cloves garlic
• black pepper
• Olives (which you like, but andaluzas)
• 2 cans tuna in olive oil.
• 2 eggs
• 3 slices of bread
• 2 tablespoons wine vinegar
• 1 scoop of olive oil
1. Cut tomatoes in small squares.
2. Tuna crumbles and reserves.
3. Wash the peppers open, they removed the seeds and white skin, and are cut to reserve tables.
4. The garlic peeled and cut.
5. The cucumbers are peeled and cut to pictures, as well as chopped onions.
6. They mix all the vegetables with the tuna.
7. Is decorated with oil and place over salad.
8. Align with salt, olive oil, vinegar and a pinch of pepper.
Variation: You can put tuna or cod or crumbles.
• Bluefin Tuna
• Media onion
• 1 Garlic
• Red Pepper
• Tomato red, natural, crushed
• Caldo de pescado (more natural)
• 1 pepper
• Salt to taste
1. Fry a little canned tuna pieces with salt in olive oil, turning when you start to change color and maintaining the interior and separate almost raw. In this oil, it becomes a sauce with the chopped onion, red pepper, garlic (broken into chunks) and finally, natural crushed tomatoes.
2. Add the potatoes and sauté a bit, adding salt. Nora is added, the chilli, chicken and fish coloring.
3. Let it cook for approx. 30 minutes (depending on the size of the potatoes are tender when tested). He joined the tuna and let it cook for 5-10 minutes.
• 150 gr. tuna
• 2 volovanes of puff pastry with a lid,
• 1 medium onion,
• 1 clove garlic
• 1 tablespoon virgin olive oil
• 3 tbsp crushed tomato,
• 1 / 2 teaspoon whole flour,
• pepper, and
1. Wash and peel the onion and garlic clove.
2. Stir-fry oil in a skillet with onion and garlic clove. When you start to add color to tomatoes and sprinkled flour over, stir well to avoid lumps and cook for 4 minutes.
3. Then add the tuna and a little crumbling salpimentamos.
4. Finally the volovanes fill with mixture and place in oven preheated for several minutes and serve hot
Cream (dip) tuna spread
• 3 red peppers, seeded and sliced thick.
• 1 can of tuna in water.
• 2 tablespoons vegetable oil.
• 4 cloves garlic
• ¾ cup vinegar
• pinch of paprika or paprika
1. Place in a pot of garlic, peppers, salt and vinegar. Bring the heat until the vinegar evaporates. Remove from heat and place in blender with the tuna.
2. Blend until creamy smooth and homogeneous. Correct the time.
3. This cream can be accompanied with triangles of pita bread or toasted Arabic, raw carrots or crackers integrals.
• 1 cup of tuna in water drained
• ½ cup chopped celery
• alfalfa sprouts
• ½ cup chopped red pepper
• ¼ cup low fat yogurt
• 2 teaspoons soy sauce
• 4 teaspoons minced onion
• 4 teaspoons lemon juice
• 2 teaspoons basil
• 2 teaspoons thyme
1. Combine all ingredients. Mix well and chill the salad.