Wheat is ideal for:
• Treat constipation
• In bowel problems and diverticulitis.
• For people nervous or during the study for their contribution in vitamin B.
• The content in phytoestrogens reduces the chance of breast cancer, uterus or prostate.
• Wheat has antioxidant properties as it is a good source of selenium and vitamin. E that protect our cells against free radicals.
• It is used to treat heart disease because of its richness in vitamin E, which helps keep cholesterol from oxidizing and not block the arteries.