Some people think they are the eyes, hands, legs or breasts more attractive a person. But no one can refuse to turn around whenever someone has a voluptuous butt, strong and in their place. "
Buttocks are unquestionably one of the most erotic body , and because it is made of muscle, you can work with them to strengthen, increase and shaping. However, on the other hand, this area tends to accumulate a lot of fat , which makes this area very sensitive to having cellulite and fat.
But like everything just goes good intention to achieve something. And if you shape your butt is what you crave, do not wait for summer to begin a routine desperate. From now you can start with a good diet and a series of exercise will help you to either increase, decrease or turning muscles of your buttocks.
DIET: is an issue you must consider before anything else, because if you do not exercise and eat properly, especially adequate protein, your muscles grow easily. So you should first remove products that serve only to "fat" and fill in a "bofa" Your Body . The refined sugars, sausages and fried products are promoters of the fat and cellulite. Especially refined sugars are harmful because, besides not contain any nutritional value for your body, they simply turn the "energy" in the body fat. So we do not want a butt full of cellulite, but some beautiful buttocks. And for this, you must include in your diet the following foods:
1. PROTEINS: without them, any exercise can increase your muscles. On the other hand, without protein, your muscles become flaccid and falls. The protein is found mostly in animal products (fish is best) in the beans as legumes (beans), lentils, chickpeas, nuts and seeds, peanuts, cereals such as amaranth, soybean in vegetables such as seaweed (they are excellent sources of protein quality) and other foods such as pollen and brewer's yeast. All these products contain protein quality.
2. PROTEIN KNOW: is important to know that there are proteins that do not contain all the necessary amino acids, but only some, or have what is called complementary amino acids (which have to be complemented by other foods). Complete proteins are those that contain all the essential amino acids. To increase volume, you should consume complete proteins such as those found in fish, milk, egg whites, brewer's yeast. < / P> 3
. VEGETABLE PROTEIN : with the exception of soybeans, the other proteins are complementary, they require mixing with other foods to get complete proteins. However, this is not difficult, beans, for example, are supplemented with corn, rice or wheat. It is curious to observe how human beings spontaneously combined food, these are complementary.
4. TAKE SPECIAL POWDERS or liquefied : do not really need any of this unless you want to get you a or physical culture. Maybe if you are vegetarian you might also consider this option. With a rich diet and a good mix of food, enough said.
5. Too much protein? Remember that any excess is harmful. Excess protein can cause kidney problems, moreover, the internal organs as the intestines, for example, be affected. Remember to combine with protein fiber, vegetables, fruits and seeds of all types to be treated much better.
6. CELLULITE : You need to have definitely avoid white sugar and begin to reduce the fat with exercise and a diet very soft. Massages are great in these cases and the implementation of special clays. In the magazine section of this page you will find how to remove cellulite in many ways.
Without exercise, you eat well and feed you, can not be turned and your muscles strong. There are many exercises you can do in the gym on equipment to strengthen the muscles of the buttocks. The pilates is very good alternative to strengthen any muscle and tornadoes. Here we suggest some home exercises.
1. With hands and knees on the floor (to cats), the upward leg extended back and then back. Make series depending on whether you are accustomed to exercise. You can start with rounds of 15 on each side and gradually increase it gradually. When finished with one leg, start with the other.
2. With your hands on the neck, down to the floor as slowly as you can not crouch down or encorvarte. Do it five times if you're a beginner and go up gradually the number of repetitions.
3. Each time you are seated, tighten your buttocks and keep it tight as you can. Relax and repeat. Remember to keep your back when you are very right and sit tight in your abdomen instead.
4. And finally, do bicycle or climb stairs two by two. This will strengthen your legs and help you raise your buttocks muscle.