Stress can make you feel nervous, sad or depressed. May increase the concern for family, work or money problems. Living with this tension every day can cause fatigue, nervousness and the feeling that the situation has no remedy.
Stress is the body's response to the changes. It's very individual. A situation that one person finds stressful may not bother at all to another person. For example a person may be tense while driving, another person finds that driving is a source of relaxation and pleasure. Something that causes fear for some people, such as rock climbing, can be fun for others. There is no way to say that something is "bad" or "stressful" because each one is different.
However, not all stress is bad. Speaking in public or watch a football game can cause stress. But it's also fun. Life would be boring without some stress. The key is to manage stress in an appropriate way, since the responses are inappropriate can lead to health problems in some people.
What causes stress
* Can produce
anger, fear, excitement or despair
* You can make it harder to sleep at night *
can produce headache, neck, jaw and back
* You can increase consumption cigarettes, alcohol, food or drugs
* You can not even be noticed by the person, while the agency continues to suffer
General recommendations for coping with stress
* Take 15 to 20 minutes a day to sit quietly, breathe deeply and think of a pleasant image
* Try to accept the things I can not change. One can not solve all problems of life. Talk about your problems and look for something positive to take any bad situation
* Exercise on a regular basis, particularly that which one you like: walking, running, swimming, cycling.
* Limit your intake alcohol, food and its consumption of cigarettes
* Think about the things that bother you and try to avoid
* Think about your problems and try to solve them one by one
* Change the way they are facing to difficult situations. Be positive, not negative
* Learn to say "no". Do not promise too much. Take the time to do things the right way.
10 ways to relieve stress
1.Respire deeply several times. This makes it breathe more slowly and relax the muscles.
2.Haga exercise. Go for a walk during the day in positive
3.Piense. Remember the good things in your life.
4.Cuente to ten. This makes them take a break and relax before you react to the situation that causes stress.
5.Haga stretching. Stretching your muscles produce the feeling of relaxation and feel less tense.
6.Hágase massage tense muscles. The muscles of the neck, the neck and upper back are most tense when you are stressed. A massage helps your relaxation.
7. Take a shower or a bath with hot water. This helps relax the muscles.
8. Listen to good music. It also helps you relax.
9.Hable with his family and friends about your feelings. It is important that others know how it feels to have your help.
10. Ask for help when needed. If you do not sleep well, have headaches, neck or back, see your doctor.