The red tea, green and white tea melissa, this time earning the honor of the highest positions among the most usadso teas for health and beauty. Why? Here we give you the benefits and virtues of these teas and why have earned stellar positions. However, this list does not want at all diminishing the work of all the other ing, as well as healing herbs are countless types of tea, each with very specific properties and functions, and indeed beneficial to health and beauty.
What we try to do with this list of "popularity" is mostrate teas that people prefer more or sell more regularly at certain times, and we also want you to know in detail the different teas and their properties so you can take advantage of them.
Medal: ideal to help you lose weight
This tea is one of the most popular diets to lose weight. In traditional Chinese medicine is regarded as the Pu-Erh tea as one of the best red tea that exist, and a highly effective remedy for good health and, above all, to lose weight, because it is said "helps you lose weight without effort "This tea has a pleasant taste, and helps reduce cholesterol. He is known in some places like tea "eating fat," although it is not only known for this, but by other properties such as:
• detoxifies and purifies the liver by activating the metabolism.
• Strengthens the immune system.
• It has bacteriostatic properties
• Buenn remedy against depressive moods, bad mood.
• It is good digestive aid to stimulate the secretion of digestive glands.
• It is good to help lower cholesterol and overweight caused by poor nutrition.
Form of consumption for weight loss:
The ideal is again a complement to a quality and varied diet, low in harmful fats and governed by fresh food and nutritional quality. Taking the four cups of tea a day during lunch, lunch, breakfast and dinner, will miss up to three kilos.
You need a diet equilibarda protein, minerals, vitamins and natural fats, if you restrain your much food could start to suffer from nutritional deficiencies.
Who can consume?
Anyone who enjoys good health, but should refrain young children, pregnant women or people undergoing medical treatment or cardiac rhythm disturbances. Not recommended even in cases of anemia, ulcer or anorexia.
Medal: excellent relaxing
This tea is known for its highly soothing properties which are very useful to get to sleep peacefully in a natural way and as a baby. This tea also has other virtues.
Virtudes tea Melisa:
• Help with a remarkably good digestion.
• Helps heal.
• Stimulates production and secretion of bile.
• It is an excellent tonic relaxant that reduces anxiety and nervousness.
Strongly indicated in cases of:
• Nervousness, anxiety, insomnia, against dizziness, nausea, indigestion, anxiety, palpitations, bloating, pain caused by gas, and so on.
• The essential oil is used to apply balm on herpes and various skin wounds, and the fresh juice of the plant will ease the itch from insect bites and heal wounds or cut surface of the skin.
Medal: excellent to combat physical and mental fatigue
White tea is a drink very old, and is known for the long list of properties that have among which these virtues:
• ideal tonic to combat physical and mental fatigue
• Excellent anti subsistence support, as it has no calories, is mildly diuretic and promotes elimination of fats.
• A good ally in cardiovascular disease (low levels of cholesterol and triglycerides).
• It is rich in fluoride, which helps in preventing tooth decay and preservation of the teeth.
• Enhances the ability to concentrate and memory.
• invigorates your mood.
Rich in substances that act as natural antioxidants called polyphenols, which in addition to antibiotic and anti, are responsible for combating free radicals that are responsible for the aging of cells.
A drink not only to delight the palate but the mind, blood, skin and encourage the spirit.
How to use:
We recommend two to three cups daily. One at each meal, preferably without sweetening, especially if taken before bedtime because it is low in caffeine.
Medal: its numerous beneficial properties for health and beauty
This tea has many beneficial properties for health and beauty to its medicinal uses have been described for over a millennium. This tea is between one quarter and one fifth of the total tea produced worldwide. The major green tea-producing countries are China, Japan and Vietnam.
Properties and applications of green tea on health and beauty:
• Helps rejuvenate, as it contains antioxidant properties,
• It is recommended in diets, especially those for weight loss, as it helps the oxidation of fat. It is shown that consumption of green tea speeds up metabolism, which is essential in weight loss. Take a cup of green tea in the morning helps burn about 80 calories per day.
• Provides energy for the body.
• Headaches: a cup of green tea without sugar or sweetener to help alleviate some of dolro head.
• This tea has very beneficial effects on skin. It is especially useful in treating conditions like acne, pimples, eczema and bars. In the case of eczema, acts as a moisturizer, this is due to its potent antioxidant properties (20 times stronger than vitamin E). In this case, we recommend drinking green tea for 2 or 3 cups of tea to reduce the symptoms of eczema. In the case of acne, there are products on the market for cosmetics and natural products prepared from green tea with this purpose. However, you can try washing your face once a day and then gently move the water through your skin with a tea bag or leave the bag on top of the shin or bar. Try not to make up your face if you have acne, which makes breathing.
• It is an excellent facial moisturizer, can you clean your face with green dots elimnar and toxins from the skin. An effective remedy is to prepare a cup of green tea, and once cold, used as a tonic after cleaning the skin. If one adds a bit of a green tea body cream or oil is an anti obrtendrá age.
• Good dental Guardian: If you want an effective oral enjuagiue home, you know that green tea is a natural source of fluoride which protects teeth from different toxinas.y also keeps your breath fresh. It is an excellent protection of tooth enamel and Avitar to fall or loosen.
• Nails: If you want sunas fingernails clean and strong and you grow fast, mokla your fingertips in green tea for about 20 minutes.
• It has stimulant properties.
• Help in case of indigestion.
• Previnie and combat fatigue.
• Improved urinary and brain function.
• It has been found that this tea has the potential to combat skin cancer, stomach, esophagus and colon.
• Diabetics: helps regulate blood sugar and insulin levels.
You can drink a cup or two of you to this day.
Well, we hope that this information has been very helpful, hope to see you again on our next list of the best for your health and beauty.