A grooming detail never goes unnoticed are the nails. While we look not directly on them or are the first thing we notice, nails speak of our personality is not necessary to carry in a stunning, that while painting and decorating is a detail of coquetry that many women enjoy (and men too) , Natural nails, well groomed, clean and healthy, strong, can be very sexy and attractive alike
Brittle nails grow fast or do not speak primarily of our health and the care we take with our fingernails. The nails do not grow weak and strong are one of the most common problems in the nails. So here I give you a simple guide to learn more your nails and can help with very simple and natural remedies.
What are your nails?
The nails are modified skin, which means they are part of our skin but with a higher concentration of keratin (fibrous protein) that is deposited in the rest of the skin, which makes these more harsh and inflexible.
Are the nails is dead skin?
The skin has several layers, one of which is the epidermis, which is composed of layers of cells. In the last two layers of the dermis is usually deposited keratin, which usually peel for cell regeneration and no longer receives nutrients. What emerges from this scaling are dead cells. All skin undergoes this process of cell regeneration, but as nail keratin concentration is higher, so it is believed that consists of dead cells, because most hardened contains dead cells.
How nails grow a month?
The growth rate varies from person to person and diet. But usually grow on average about four inches a month. Some people do not cut your nails and you can become very long. However, the fingernails grow four times faster than toenails.
Habits that mess up and weaken the nails:
• Open or bottle caps with them.
• Use detergents without gloves corrosive.
• Poor diet.
• Perform gardening without gloves.
• Do not let them breathe and bring them constantly painted.
• Lack of hygiene and infection.
• Use inappropriate footwear.
• Do not ventilate enough feet.
• Poor hygiene.
• Do not consume enough minerals
• Infections (fungi, etc.).
NATURAL REMEDIES FOR WEAK brittle nails or
If your nails often break or pull, follow these tips:
• CUCUMBER JUICE: make cucumber juice (cucumber spends half the fan with everything and your skin) and then immersed for about twenty minutes your nails in the juice. Repeat this every week and see the difference. Aloe juice is also Exxelent to strengthen them.
• Peel an onion or garlic juice and soak your nails. This remedy is very powerful, strengthen your nails and make them look very healthy. Leave to act as long as possible. You can do it when you cook or before falling asleep, when you can wrap your hands with gloves and leave on for garlic or onions.
• To prevent or break you pull on the well also have to filed. So each night limal a little to remove any edge which lies outside its natural borders.
• Do not cut the cuticles of your nails are not there for decoration, they serve to protect your nail and prevent you from nail infections. Furthermore, if the short very often, only harden more.
• Do not open your nail caps, cans or objects because tailings will crack easily.
• Use plastic gloves for household chores and gardening.
• Eat frequently fresh vegetable juices (freshly made, not bought in stores) which will provide your body enough minerals to nourish your nails.
• Do not overuse of nail polish, as these contain many ingredients that are not healthy for your nails, well, abuse can turn your nails yellow and weak. Avoid using acetone.
• The bathrooms in half a cup of warm water with two tablespoons of olive oil, is an extraordinary remedy to keep nails strong, smooth and shiny. Soak for 10 minutes and then never rinses, distributes the water with the oil in your hands and let your skin absorb this powerful oil packed with vitamin E.
• The essential oil of orange, lemon and grapefruit juice are also good to brighten and strengthen nails. Apply aloe vera natural creams, honey, rose hips and oats, besides enriching lla skin of your hands, also nourish your nails.
Want to grow?
You need to take garlic and also rub raw garlic as often as you can. Nothing better to strengthen them and make them grow nutrirñas. This remedy also helps prevent and combat fungi, both in fingernails and in the toenails. Horsetail is also a good remedy to strengthen them. For this, you dip your nails in a ponytail infusion for 20 minutes.
Your diet is very important, you should not lack minerals and vitamins because if your nails will be weak and brittle. Be sure to include in your diet seaweed, yeast and many vegetables.
If you follow these remedies, you will see your nails strong is poin also be surprised how fast they grow.