Yogurt is a probiotic food, ie, containing several colonies of beneficial live microorganisms that affect our body, where one of its main advantages is the case in the stomach, as due to its antimicrobial properties , clean and inhibits the proliferation of harmful bacteria, increases the body's defenses and, by their content of lactic acid, allowing the efficient evacuation of stomach contents , inhibiting undesirable microorganisms. The yogurt helps in the positive feedback of the intestinal flora, providing a high amount of calcium and high quality protein, contains vitamins and carbohydrates.
In the kitchen, the yogurt is very versatile and can be a very good companion to a truly original touch to meals. If you buy yogurt, imepre who seeks to be of good quality, preferably organic .
Parsley potatoes in yogurt sauce For potatoes
• 4 medium potatoes
• Some sprigs of chives
• Integral Flour rebozo (necessary)
• 2 eggs • Salt
• Olive oil for frying
For the yogurt sauce:
• ½ cup plain yogurt
• 4 tbsp.
olive oil • 1 tbsp. lemon juice •
Parsley, well washed and finely chopped • Salt
. Wash potatoes. 2
. Put a pot with plenty of water with salt.
3. Cook the potatoes whole with skin, for about 40 min. Approximately, or until well cooked. 4
. Once cooked, peel potatoes and cut them into thick slices. 5
. Skip slice each potato in beaten egg and then rebozo integrated well with the flour.
6. Fry the coated potatoes in a pan with hot olive oil until well golden.
7. Remove and place on a plate with kitchen paper to absorb excess oil.
8. SAUCE: To prepare the sauce in a bowl mix the yogurt with natural olive oil, lemon juice, salt and chopped parsley or until they are integrated well. < BR> 9. To serve, place the potatoes warm in a well and I miss the yogurt sauce on top. Cream of broccoli to
100 grams of potatoes.
100 grams of turnip.
100 grams of broccoli.
1 tablespoon of plain yogurt.
1. Cook potatoes with turnip for 15 minutes and add the broccoli wash.
2. Simmer 5 minutes more and puree until it batirlo. Allow to cool and add the yogurt. Meatballs
vegetarian (meat or animal) in yogurt sauce
vegetarian ground meat (beef or animal)
1 grated carrot 2 chopped garlic
Salt and pepper
For the yogurt sauce:
Greek yogurt 1 small garlic
Salt and sugar Preparation
1. In a bowl mix the meat with egg, minced garlic, grated carrot, 1 small teaspoonful of mustard, 2 tablespoons bread crumbs, a pinch of cumin, salt and pepper. 2
. Form balls with the meat, the size of a nut about.
3. Transfer to bread crumbs and fry until golden brown. Aside on a plate covered with absorbent paper.
4. YOGURT SAUCE: You will be added to yogurt very chopped garlic, a teaspoon of oil, a pinch of pepper, a pinch of salt and sugar. 5
. Pour a little sauce over meatballs and serve hot.
• 400 gr of wheat semolina
• 1 liter
natural yogurt • 2 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
• 200 gr brown sugar
• 2 tablespoons grated coconut and half
• Half glass of water
For the syrup:
- 1 cup brown sugar
a glass of water - juice of half a lemon Preparation
1. Mix all ingredients and let stand about 2 ½ hours or 2
. Pour into a greased mold, the mass has to be made with about 2 and a half inches thick. 3
. Place in oven preheated to 170 º and let it within one hour.
4. Syrup: Mix sugar, water and lemon. Boil then remove from heat when the syrup has sponge. 5
. Allow to cool about 10 minutes and pour the mass basboussas, to be cut in lozenge form. Bite
-100 grams of whole flour (or normal)
50grs brown sugar banana yogurt
-1 on yeast
-50 grams of margarine
-1 tablespoon ground cinnamon, grated ginger
: (Put in a bowl a bit of each of the following ingredients and mix)
-Brown sugar-cinnamon-oat flakes
Beat eggs with sugar until white. Beat the
clear peaks and reserve.
Add the eggs, bananas, butter, cinnamon, ginger and crushed everything.
Remove from the blender and go to a bowl. Gradually add the sifted flour in a strainer and yeast, mix everything until a creamy mixture, and finally add the item to clear snow with movements that surround us are not removed.
Put the mixture into a mold greased with butter and flour, and drop it 170 degrees and 40 minutes, depending on the oven each, will vary over time. Once
list, lubricants, and cool.
Cut-flower with the mold and add the oat mixture on top.
Not cover, and not put in the refrigerator with a mixture of oats, gets wet.
Not prepared to put the oats until they are going to consume
Place the cake on a plate, garnish with cinnamon stick, and decorate the dish with the preparation of porridge. With the cuts
leftovers make squares, make a cup or a platopara children, and bathe the preparation of sugar, oats and cinnamon.